Reviews for Malleus Maleficarum
Reborn to Die chapter 11 . 3/20
And now we are at the end, so sad.
Reborn to Die chapter 5 . 3/19
Oh my!
Reborn to Die chapter 2 . 3/17
Oberon and his gaggle of snobs make me so mad!
Reborn to Die chapter 1 . 3/17
I was so wonderful so find this sequel! But a little heart crushing to see its unfinished. Your Labyrinth story's are impeccable, could you possibly please pick this back up?

Your writing is stunning, beautiful and so real.
melodycraft chapter 2 . 3/13
I love how you write their elegant other worldly dialogue. You use that as much as the plot to transport the reader. And now to be productive and forget there are other chapters here waiting to be read.
melodycraft chapter 1 . 3/13
Here I go starting another of your stories. I hope it doesn't keep me up nights.
chaoticmom chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Please is there a chance of this story being finished? I love it! Take care
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Is there any chance of you finishing this story? I absolutely LOVED Guardian Angels and even with only reading the first chapter of this one I know it'll be as good. You have such a grasp on the characters, its the good kind of scary. take care
annee chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
please please continue this story! its so wonderfully told and exciting ! i need more!
Lozzarooni chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
What a fantastic sequel to Guardian Angels. I'm very very surprised that there are not half as many reviews to this as there was to it's predecessor. Like the previous story it's wonderfully written and is full of suspense. I have a few theories as to Jareth's origins but I'll keep those to myself for now. Continued character development from the first story is exquisitely done and the new characters you have introduced are also developing well. The minute I read about Lilly and Freddie, my mind immediately conjured images of the boy and girl in the movie The Others and as the story progressed and Lilly was took with fits of temper tantrums, I could quite clearly hear her voice in my head too - although I expect that's not what you envisioned, funny how the individual minds perceive things like that and too be fair I'm not great when it comes to imagining things when I read - instead of seeing an image in my head I see black - so I'm quite happy that I've been able to do something I rarely do. You words have power.

I do so hope that one day you continue this story. I totally understand that real life gets in the way with writing and I know what it's like to suffer from writers block - I myself have only just started writing again this year after 12 years of not being able to get past a page in Word. Until that the time comes that you feel inspired to carry on I wish you the best.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
My mind is absolutely boggled by the dearth of reviews this story has-it should have so many more! Which is why I, someone who has written perhaps three reviews in a very, very long career of reading fanfiction, am leaving a review. I like consider myself a discerning reader, so bask in the glory of being honored with a review. ;)

I'll be honest though, I haven't actually read this story yet. But I've just come over frm Guardian Angel, which was an absolutely stunning tale of intrigue. I'm most impressed when authors weave real history and myths into a fiction of its own; it just demonstrates the effort you've put into the story and the sheer creativity you possess to creat such a plot line.

I only haven't read this yet because my frail heart can't take the suspense, and I can only bear to read stories that have a happy and satisfying ending-even going as far as to scan the last chapter for said ending. I finished Guardian Angel with a feeling of contentment; the mystery is still there, but you concluded the first act quite adeptly.

I noticed this story hasn't been updated for nigh on two years, and like another reviewer said, I know life can get in the way. When you come back to this fic (and that's a "when," not an "if"), do it knowing your work brings color and excitement into a otherwise mundane life.
fire-dancer123 chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Do you know when you might be updating this? I can't wait to see what happens next!
daughterofthe1king chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Oh PLEASE, please tell me this story isn't finished? I've been waiting so long for a new chapter. I need to know how it ends.
MadameSpeare chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Wonderful...but will you finish this?
Megan S Lox chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Hope you continue this story! One question, since time and age really don't matter much to Fae are you planning on Lilly and Apis to fall in love when she's older?