Reviews for Malleus Maleficarum
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Is there any chance of you finishing this story? I absolutely LOVED Guardian Angels and even with only reading the first chapter of this one I know it'll be as good. You have such a grasp on the characters, its the good kind of scary. take care
annee chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
please please continue this story! its so wonderfully told and exciting ! i need more!
Lozzarooni chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
What a fantastic sequel to Guardian Angels. I'm very very surprised that there are not half as many reviews to this as there was to it's predecessor. Like the previous story it's wonderfully written and is full of suspense. I have a few theories as to Jareth's origins but I'll keep those to myself for now. Continued character development from the first story is exquisitely done and the new characters you have introduced are also developing well. The minute I read about Lilly and Freddie, my mind immediately conjured images of the boy and girl in the movie The Others and as the story progressed and Lilly was took with fits of temper tantrums, I could quite clearly hear her voice in my head too - although I expect that's not what you envisioned, funny how the individual minds perceive things like that and too be fair I'm not great when it comes to imagining things when I read - instead of seeing an image in my head I see black - so I'm quite happy that I've been able to do something I rarely do. You words have power.

I do so hope that one day you continue this story. I totally understand that real life gets in the way with writing and I know what it's like to suffer from writers block - I myself have only just started writing again this year after 12 years of not being able to get past a page in Word. Until that the time comes that you feel inspired to carry on I wish you the best.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
My mind is absolutely boggled by the dearth of reviews this story has-it should have so many more! Which is why I, someone who has written perhaps three reviews in a very, very long career of reading fanfiction, am leaving a review. I like consider myself a discerning reader, so bask in the glory of being honored with a review. ;)

I'll be honest though, I haven't actually read this story yet. But I've just come over frm Guardian Angel, which was an absolutely stunning tale of intrigue. I'm most impressed when authors weave real history and myths into a fiction of its own; it just demonstrates the effort you've put into the story and the sheer creativity you possess to creat such a plot line.

I only haven't read this yet because my frail heart can't take the suspense, and I can only bear to read stories that have a happy and satisfying ending-even going as far as to scan the last chapter for said ending. I finished Guardian Angel with a feeling of contentment; the mystery is still there, but you concluded the first act quite adeptly.

I noticed this story hasn't been updated for nigh on two years, and like another reviewer said, I know life can get in the way. When you come back to this fic (and that's a "when," not an "if"), do it knowing your work brings color and excitement into a otherwise mundane life.
fire-dancer123 chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Do you know when you might be updating this? I can't wait to see what happens next!
daughterofthe1king chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Oh PLEASE, please tell me this story isn't finished? I've been waiting so long for a new chapter. I need to know how it ends.
MadameSpeare chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Wonderful...but will you finish this?
Megan S Lox chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Hope you continue this story! One question, since time and age really don't matter much to Fae are you planning on Lilly and Apis to fall in love when she's older?
Evara Silvaen chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
I realize that it has been nearly a year since this story has been touched, but wish you ever to update again, know you will have an audience waiting. Best wishes :)
Em Masen chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
You haven't updated in a while, but I am hoping that this story hasn't been abandoned. I am so curious to what will happen next, and it's such a great story.
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Wow. This is impressive. I notice it hasn't been updated for a while, but I know life gets in the way sometimes. However, I really hope this will be continued sometime. I wanna see where it goes.

I had my suspicions about Jareth from the first time you mentioned his book, but I really wanna see it develop. Plus, I want to know who the enemy is, and see Oberon get his!

best of luck, and I hope to see more soon.
Jacqueline Ramone chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
please keep writing, this suspense is causing me a slow and painful death ;)
JarethLover chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
Fantastic story, it's been like 7 months though! I'm dieing, please update soon! With a shirtless Jareth on top!
Sinvisigoth chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
*bibbles incoherently with anticipation*
Sinvisigoth chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
I am so annoyed with Jareth right now I could quite happily slap him. But I'm annoyed with Sarah, too, for allowing herself to get captured. ARGH!