Reviews for Ambush
TWILIGHTSPARKLE96 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I LOVED IT! This is the second best Tommy & Kim story ever! o( •.• )o
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Ahhhhhhhh-mazing! That was epic in so many ways! I've read it like three times already!
Loved seeing Kim as the seducer, she is so not the damsel everyone thinks she is!
Please write a sequel because that was too amazing to be done already! Epic!
shadowimage chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love it.
Christina96 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
HOLY FUCK POST MORE !
NANLIT chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh wow. When Kim wants something (or someone), there's nothing that can stop her from getting it. Tommy was at her complete mercy. I think Kat may have suspected what happened, but considering she was planning on breaking up with Tommy anyway, she didn't bring it up.

If you ever decide to do a sequel, that would be great. I wonder if Tommy would be successful in his revenge or if Kim would turn the tables and take control again.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Lov it
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Man. That was definitely the hottest Tommy/Kim fic I have ever read.
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I read this story earlier, on my phone, while I was in class. That was about the hardest thing I had to do today. It was just so...god... yeah that great! I loved your Kim, I think when Zordon gave her the Firebird he didn't know how correct he was with that.

Super enjoyed this one shot!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Well, well, well. Nice, hot, and naughty. Very fun. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Young at Heart21 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Can I have a sequel to this please? like a Tommy's Revenge kinda deal?
Signkat chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
mykkila09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
uhm...*brain is in a puddle of goo* this was so freaking HOT! please please please say u're going to do a sequel that has tommy getting his very sexy and naughty revenge against kim?

again...so freaking hot...loved every moment of it

DO A SEQUEL! or i will find u *laughs evilly* pretty pretty please with naked kim and tommy on top of a strawberry icecream...*grins*

really...u should do a sequel...

much love kila
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Let me say what a HOT fic. It was well written and it was very good!
White Tiger chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
There is literally steam coming off of this fic. So, so hot! I loved seeing Kim portrayed in this light, taking complete charge of the situation and getting what she wanted.
joliehaitian79 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011