Reviews for Snow and Stones
neverlaaaand chapter 1 . 2/19
This is a really great story so far! I really hope you update soon
Kittypaw330 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Oh please,please,please,please,please update this story! It's so wonderful! PLEASE
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
I think I am going to have to join in on the begging and pleading for an update because this story is absolutely marvelous. Please, don't leave it like this without finishing it. Your writing style and vocabulary use is gorgeous. The plot is so unique. Let us know what you plan, please.
angelacm chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Holy hell this story is so good but I am bummed that there have been no updates for some time. To the author: Please update this sometime, even if only to say an update will happen at some point in the future. This has to be one of the best written Fable stories I have read! Don't leave us hanging in the dark well underneath Oakvale! )
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Oh please please please! Update soon! Your stories are sooooo good! Your style, the way you explain things, and the emotion of it all is just purrrfect!

I am able to picture and feel everything as I read along and I demand you update this immediately young lady!

Or...or cookies for you! o.O!

Ahem...sorry about that...waiting patiently (Yeah right...more like nails on chalkboard impatient...) for the next chapters! Take good care of yourself and have a wonderful evening or day!
DarkOldDemon chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
do moar! this sounds really good!
deathofaraven chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Hi! I promised you a review on dA and I'm so sorry I'm late!

I have to say, I really adore this story. 'Specially the interaction between Sparrow and Reaver, it's very in character but also very childish (in a good way, so no offense. XP). I really must applaude you for how in character they are. Your Sparrow seems very wise and it's a nice counter for Reaver's...Reaver-y-ness. I should add, both the butterfly and the buttonhook had me cracking up. D And...the kid creeps me out. He's oddly familiar though, like I've seen/met-him-in-the-game/etc. once. O_o Have we met him in the games? (Which, I suupose, is just my oh-so-clever way of asking who he is. *shifty*)

Very interested in meeting the mystery woman...and seeing Reaver and Sparrow's reactions. I sense drama. D About the'd just say go with what feels right. I had a fanfic (for a completely different fandom) and I tried to force a flashback in and it ruined the entire chapter, so...yeah. I say go with what feels right. Can always add things in later, y'know?

Um...I tried to look for errors, but they ran away on me. Sorry. I just noticed a couple minor grammar/spelling stuffs, but nothing major-enough to set off alarm bells.

Good luck with your up-coming chapters, by the way.

*waves* Hope this review wasn't as awful as I'm sure it was. ;

Nate-Mihael chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
A charming little tale so far! Keep up the good work! And I do hope that you will keep Reaver in character. I read many a story that went sour that way.

As to wether to use Flashbacks or not, I say no. Rather, I'd use reflection. like if they come across the school and read the journal that lies there (wich describes the murder of a little girl) perhaps he might recall that event or at least enlighten Sparrow about it. That would make the experience more gradual and fun, ne? :)

hope you'll update soon!
awesome chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
BEST REAVER STORY IVE EVER READ, hands down. And it's only four chapters! I absolutely adore this story - the plot, Sparrow's character, Reaver - I hope you decide to update soon, because I'm craving for more!
Kylee chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Aww, I really wish you would continue this. This is a great story, I'm really getting hooked!
HaveYouSeenMyHat chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love your Sparrow, she's awesome :D Great story so far! Keep it up ;]
Rubi Malone chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
I LOOOOVE this and Sparrow is so cool is the way I pictured her to be a cool & tough hero. 3
Nevvarchive chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
I'm eagerly waiting for more!
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 3 . 2/14/2011

Eagerly awaiting for the two to encounter townsfolk. And for them to meet creepy children.

I really liked the part with Reaver picking locks using a buttonhook and the references to his dabbling in crossdressing. (And a rather alluring image? Oh, Sparrow, you.) It's very good characterization on your part, and I laughed when Reaver got irritated with the lock. I was expecting Sparrow to say, "See you can't open shit."

Update soon!
Kite Fox chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Oh wow~ Nice new addition! Well written too~ w I really like where you are going with this story, and I'm pretty sure that the others like it too. X3 Heh, nice little subtle hints at how conflicted Sparrow's feelings are, she seems a little confused.I like how unique she is, makes her all the more cooler! 8D Reaver is still his same awesome self too~ X3 You write him out well. Small spelling mistakes are nothing, those who pick over those need to find a new hobby anyways, I mean, at least you tried. Some don't. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out~ Keep up the writing. w