Reviews for Landstradd's First Chapters
Rabunga chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Definitely not the poor child! I really like the unique "grandparent" hook...once again great idea, would love to see more!
Rabunga chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I love LOVE this so far and wish you would turn it into a fully chaptered story, but then I am still hoping you are going to come back to the power of the mind :)
healingcat chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I truly enjoy your writing and would love to see this plot bunny grow into a full story.
gaschalk chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I know that you have stopped writing and that is a shame. But I would still like to see "The White Mage of Time written and completed. Chapter 3 of this group of stories only needs two or three more chapters to complete.
Stan
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Good Story I wonder if you are going to continue it
Koroby chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This could end up becoming a fun game of "Who can come up with the best title for Harry?"
keichan2 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I liked all three ideas!
They all had never seen before (at least, not by me ;-p) ideas.
I really have no preference about which one you should concentrate on first (and as I'm a bit late, you already have chosen, though haven't updated for some time) and I would really like to read more of the three of them.
johnapple chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You write an excellent story - you tell a good story; but I don't think English is your first language. "An" is an object of "one : e.g. I stepped on an ant. It is not the same as : "and" often used in the completion of a long sentence. I am also not that great on English grammar, but your writing is good enough that I can look over and clarify the grammatical mistakes in my mind as I read.
I hope you continue to write your stories as I am sure I will continue to read you for your time and effort.
Keedra2173 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I do hope you continue this one day. It's a lot of fun.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Maintaning the status quo is a awesome story. I would love it if you continued that one.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Please pursue this first plot bunny! It kicks butt. Almost made me late for work this morning as I tend to read FF at breakfast. ( Great way to wake up.) I was that into it.
dragonlordrb chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Ok. Passable But what happened to Isis? Also explains Ginny.
dragonlordrb chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
possibility's here, would be worth the reading.
dragonlordrb chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
FANTASTIC! Would love to see this expanded upon and given life!
zeropolis79 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012