Reviews for Hostage Situation
Aithusa Vase chapter 16 . 8/7
I adore this story. I was waiting the whole time for a magic reveal but it never happened, and I don't know whether to be happy or sad by that fact. All the dialogue was in character; this is fantastic. Favourited!
I'll be having a hunt through your other stories too... 3
Larien Elanesse chapter 16 . 5/29
Absolutely fantastic story! Excellent plot, and well-written, too! Your characterizations were impeccable. And I absolutely LOVE how you describe Arthur's thought process as he's fighting, or even Uther's thoughts during the duel analyzing the battle. It kind of reminds me of in Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes, how it breaks down every detail of his thoughts when there's any kind of fight. So perfect. :) I think you offered a lot of thoughtful insights about how Arthur and Merlin think and what makes them tick, too. Well done :)

-Larien
madisonlevine chapter 16 . 4/26
This was absolutely beautiful. The angst and the bond between the boys was fantastic. The relationship was spot on and it was such a great plot.
Two of my favorite things:
A) every time Arthur stroked Merlin's hair. I loved it and ugh. Perfection.
B) when Arthur said "winner gets Merlin" and I don't know I just really loved how he was willing to fight to the death for Merlin. Like everyone knows that, but just to see it put in that way was brilliant.

Again, such a wonderful story! Bravo!
Obscured Angel chapter 16 . 2/10
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
zeacat chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
i have been reading this story for a while now and i think it is great! it is well written especially for a fanfiction and the story keeps you going thank you for sharing your creativity with us!
too-much-inspiration chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
Some nice bonding here. I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of follow-up to the fate of those bandits, as you did a good job building some interesting characters there. Thank you for posting this!
aireborne chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
absolutely loved this story! it was very well written and the plot was perfectly paced out, keep writing!
satomika chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Nice!
cindy4651 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Lovely, thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Very good !
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
At this point, I always want a reveal. This is looking good, thanks!
VikingSong chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
I really liked the premise of knights who left Camelot because of the Purge-creative idea!
Ravenclaw667 chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
:D
Midnight Venom chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
I loved this story and I liked how Uther reacted to the whole Merlin-Arthur thing. :3 He was Uther-ish but also sort of accepted it in a way that makes me wanna read a Kind!Uther fic... hahaha. Really great story!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
Thank you, that was AWESOME. Read it all in only two days. :p Barak made me think of Baragh haha, that's the villain in another Merlin story. Apparently it's a very evil name.. :P Anyway, I loved this and /i think I'll have a look at your other stories as well :D xx TMA