Reviews for Hostage Situation
Lyrasloon chapter 16 . 4/7
bravissimo! I found Uther's pov really intriguing and the banter has always been my favorite part of the show. Lolz
WatUCWatIC chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Aww :'[ merlin
Toothtooth chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
This is absolutely brilliant, I love it and the boys interaction is fab
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
You NEED to fix your use of punctuation. I'm getting to much of a headache to read further. You need to find out how to use commas, colons, semicolons, and what a run on sentence is. The Internet can help with that. I'm sorry to sound so curt, but it frustrates me when a good story is ruined by ill used punctuation; I spend more time trying to figure out how the sentences work than enjoying the story. Please fix asap. Thanks.
Aaronna chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
Awesome story! Love it!
mamika chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
nice, in the end they were chasing each others 3
yeah, it had even a nice ending. what with Arthur realizing that he should not follow his father too much but do what is right and what he thinks is right. to see the faults in the king is a good thing.
all in all, I had great times reading it, thank you for writing and sticking through it. after all, this was rather long story.
good job :D
mamika chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
I think it was very very touching scene when Uther himself helped Arthur to make Merlin drink. I mean, the king bothered to do it because it mattered to Arthur. and how he offered his sword too. Uther's heart may be a bot frozen but it's not rock solid.
and those two. taking care of each others, worrying about the other and his wounds more than themselves, they are really amazing. and it was absolutely cute how they were sleeping and holding onto each others to make sure that the other is safe.
and kind of Uther to let the sleep, even if he doesn't fancy their relationship.
and it's also good that Uther respects Merlin that much, realizing his loyalty and determination to protect Arthur.
this is a good fic and I am sorry that I haven't review more often but I have been just too eager to read on. but this was such a good pause and the chapter was so nice that I couldn't help but to comment.
thank you for such a wonderful story :D
Aithusa Vase chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
I adore this story. I was waiting the whole time for a magic reveal but it never happened, and I don't know whether to be happy or sad by that fact. All the dialogue was in character; this is fantastic. Favourited!
I'll be having a hunt through your other stories too... 3
Larien Elanesse chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Absolutely fantastic story! Excellent plot, and well-written, too! Your characterizations were impeccable. And I absolutely LOVE how you describe Arthur's thought process as he's fighting, or even Uther's thoughts during the duel analyzing the battle. It kind of reminds me of in Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes, how it breaks down every detail of his thoughts when there's any kind of fight. So perfect. :) I think you offered a lot of thoughtful insights about how Arthur and Merlin think and what makes them tick, too. Well done :)

madisonlevine chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
This was absolutely beautiful. The angst and the bond between the boys was fantastic. The relationship was spot on and it was such a great plot.
Two of my favorite things:
A) every time Arthur stroked Merlin's hair. I loved it and ugh. Perfection.
B) when Arthur said "winner gets Merlin" and I don't know I just really loved how he was willing to fight to the death for Merlin. Like everyone knows that, but just to see it put in that way was brilliant.

Again, such a wonderful story! Bravo!
Obscured Angel chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
zeacat chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
i have been reading this story for a while now and i think it is great! it is well written especially for a fanfiction and the story keeps you going thank you for sharing your creativity with us!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
Some nice bonding here. I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of follow-up to the fate of those bandits, as you did a good job building some interesting characters there. Thank you for posting this!
aireborne chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
absolutely loved this story! it was very well written and the plot was perfectly paced out, keep writing!
satomika chapter 16 . 8/13/2014