Reviews for The Prisoner
Wha-? Nooo, I don't understand!
oh God oh God it updated!
Lovethyneighbor chapter 2 . 2/12
Halo. How are you? Thankyou so much for the time you made for writing such a brilliant story. It has dangerous luscious intensity; a romantic dangerous fire. Well done!
Colubrina chapter 21 . 2/4
Oh, you didn’t.

You didn’t and you did and you’re brilliant.
So incredibly surprising. Looking forward to Chap22.
Fabulous
The little Red Automobile chapter 21 . 1/28
Yes! An update! You are amazing! This is a great chapter and I get so excited from reading the ending. I absolutely love where you are taking this story, and it certainly isn't turning out the way I imagined. I love that you surprise me, and I can't wait to see where you'll be taking this now. Thank you for the update!
With great expectations,
Kirstine
I'm guessing they polyjuiced Narcissa and she is the one dead. Great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
ACDS chapter 21 . 1/17
i legit read this story in less than a day and went to sleep at 8:00 am! i haven't been this hooked to a story like this in a long time. thank you for writing this awesome and intriguing story! you definitely deserve more credit than what you get. your write such realistic characters with an amazing plot. i cant wait for the next chapter, i know is going to be amazing just like the rest of the story :)
s.s chapter 21 . 1/17
Dang! That cliffhanger! Such a tease dear author, you are positively evil. I can't wait for more.
nagi92 chapter 21 . 1/16
For a moment i really feared it was the end !
LCB chapter 21 . 1/15
Oh man. What happens!?
SKFAHRFAJSFJGJDSF OH MY GOSH. THE TWIST. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS HAPPENING ANYMORE ALSDJFSDFLJSDKF
LKDJFARHGJS;LKFRSF;DFKJEFDJ WAIT WHAT?!
lakelady8425 chapter 21 . 1/14
Okay, after reading this chapter a second time, I guess I believe Tom is dead. But maybe Hermione is going to use her experiment with the Veil that opened this story as a way to bring him back. Can't wait to find out.
Ok. So, is Riddle dead or not?