Reviews for The Prisoner
Nastesia.a chapter 21 . 6/25
I didn’t understand, I thought this was over. So glad it doesn’t seem like the end. Thanks for this story though some MA rating scenes did quite disturb me on AO3, it really fit the rest. Maybe you should edit the chapters on frenzy though, in order for people, that don’t necessarily want to read very mature stuff, to understand what’s exactly going on cause I had to read on AO3 even though I didn’t really want to read really explicit stuff, since such big chunks are edited. Maybe summarise in a sentence or two, so the reader isn’t utterly lost ?

Great story though. Thanks for posting x
Nastesia
camille chapter 1 . 6/25
I am positively hooked by your first chapter, just everything is perfection!
JaiCourtneylover chapter 9 . 6/24
Please Tell me Tom's not dead and he and hermione Will get away together
OMG Please update this is great.
myleemarie chapter 21 . 6/15
O M G.
Pharies chapter 21 . 6/4
Oooh I hope there's more from here! I can't wait to see how this plays out next. I love reading this story. It takes twists and turns I never expect. Love!

~Tori
Fuck, I am SO sick of stories romanticising abusive relationships with murderous pieces of shit.
WittyBasketcase chapter 7 . 5/16
Oh my god! Can't wait to see Ron's reaction!
WittyBasketcase chapter 3 . 5/15
Ahhh only 3 chapters in and I'm already in love! I'm cringing as I'm typing this, but fuck this sexual build up is hot!
JeansKindaGirl chapter 21 . 4/28
That cliffhanger my god. You are amazing
Phanieste chapter 21 . 4/25
I need at least one more chapter...
Simona Polle chapter 1 . 3/26
Such a good story... I read it in AO3, and oh good it was goood
FIGHT ME chapter 21 . 3/20
OH I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST LET ME FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY TO END IT LIKE THAT. IF THERE IS NOT ANOTHER STORY BY THE END OF THIS SCHOOL YEAR I WILL FIND YOU. OOOOH NO.
creativebug1988 chapter 21 . 3/1
OMG, did Tom possess Hermione after she stabbed the letter opener in his neck?! In the last chapter, I kept wondering if he was really dead, and then there was the cliffhanger in the final paragraph. I can't wait for the epilogue. Anyways, I was completely fascinated by the wards absorbing Tom's magic only to make him more powerful than ever. That took me completely by surprise, even though I'm not surprised that Katie didn't believe Hermione. Huge mistake. I like that Tom trusted Hermione enough to warn her, although it ticks me off that she betrayed that trust. In the end, I think Hermione was left with very few options, but I still have hope that she, Tom, and their unborn child will have a happy ending.
Nightingale'sLullaby chapter 21 . 2/28
WHAT! No No please update! I loved this story what happens next!