Reviews for Moving On
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
A very moving tribute to Sarah and friendship. Nicely done.
emmylouuwho chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved this. Not gonna lie, I was tearing up towards the end there.
LeeGrabs chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is probably one of the most amazing stories i have read on here, it is truely brilliant and you should be very proud of it. You had me blubbing like a baby, and that dosent happen very often. Well done! :)
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
aw, love it!

Rx
kickarora chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
i almost cried...ah who'm i kidding course i cried : D

loved it was written so well...loved the picture idea, described that so well.

*cries* loved it...(said that twice) ; D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Great story! *sniff* I was shocked when Sarah didn't come back and there was all these new characters. I like the friendship and all the photos. And Draco the Dragon.
My Wonky Socks chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
loved it, really sweet!
Squabble chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I completely agree with Logan, and yes, I do read the reviews too :)

This was the best story I've read since series 4 began. It was very emotional and made me miss Sarah twenty times more. I loved how you put everything Sarah in that box, especially Cutter's pens, that was just plain touching. If someone close I knew died I would totally do that. I loved even more how you put photography as her favorite hobby, which is very believable.

My favorite part in this story, other than the whole story itself, was the photo album Sarah had. It was just... words cannot express how I thought about it, just awesome! I can imagine all of them xD

The little note she wrote just made it perfect.

"He looks like a big dog," How you made it so Jess and Sarah both said it was very effective, especially to me :3

"Does that make you a Malfoy fan," lol xD

Again, this was an amazing story. And this was the longest review I've ever written, proving my last point.

Loved it!
Logan the Awesome chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Best story I have read since series 4 started! No seriously, this was amazing! You had origional ideas and it was beautifully written! I loved Sarah and was so upset when I learned she wasn't returning. I could so see this as a "between the episodes" kind of special. Utterly amazing! I can not stress how much I enjoyed it! *favorite* Hahahaha!

R.I.P. Sarah Page.