Reviews for Silent Night
'Baka' ruined it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
The Wapanese ruined it -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Baka? It's safe to say the terrible Wapanese ruined it. I will not be finishing this trainwreck.
InvisableTarget chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
I am useing my real screen name onthis comment Inam to lazy to sign in since I am notnon my computer but I love this story and love the pairing most people don't know that shuichis sister is in the ova of th show then again some people dont know abou ova
TrackerIsHere chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
*applause* Sweet. Just started on this part of FFN, and I like this story. It just has that... GRAVITATION type of feel.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
thank you for writting this. even if it was years ago, i still enjoyed it
HopelessxDreams chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
That was sooo cute and beautiful ;-; :3
Krysty chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Haha! I totally didn't mean to hit submit! XD

But siriusly, you did such a good job with this story and the characters are done so well! From what I know at least (the anime and the first manga).

This wrenched at my heartstrings so much!

Oh! And the chapters are the perfect length, not too long, not too short, and they say what they have to with absolute beauty.

Thank you very, very much for sharing this piece with the world! *Celebrates for your first finished Gravitation fic...almost nine years later.* What can I say? I like to be fashionably late. limh _

Plus, this story will ALWAYS be worth celebrating.
Krysty chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
This story is sooo adorable!...and angsty...and sad at points, but UTTERLY ADORABLE!
midnight13731 chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
AWW! very cute, i loveeedddd it! I don't usually go for Yuki x Shu because of how Yuki treats him and the fact that I like other pairings better but this fic was exactly the type I needed for this pairing! YAY FOR ANGST!

love,

midnight13731

-x-
IOTR chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Lovely characterization :)
endiahna chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
This was great, very well written and I like how you seemed to catch their emotions really well too.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
This was AMAZING! You captured the emotions very well.
Xedra chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
*fangirl squeal*

Oh, this was lovely! Great angst and fluffiness. :D
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
That was angsty and yet had an overall calm to it that just made it flow and it was quite -whats the word-resolving?

The idea of Tohma letting go and all of Toham's interactions are great-just grin-tastic! But the kind of confession between Shu & Yuki was also played well.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »