Reviews for Not Another High School AU Fic
Okay So I Would Have Loved If Roxanne Drew In His Book With Megamind And Roxanne Kissen Then When He Gets His Book Back And Finds Out The Picture Its Behind The school Where They R Kissen And It Actually Happens LOL
ChocolateDipped chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
WRITE MORE, PLEASE! Don't abandon this story D: Its too good!
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
This is interesting, update soon?
Rukidio chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
this is really great! you should keep writing!
KBJones chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Not going to finish this one? :(
Ticking-Crocodile chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I hope you update on this story, I really got into it! (and I just caNOT say no to zombies XD)
Vivid Imaginest chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
More please? PLEASE? PL0ZX? Me likey... LOTS D
The Braid chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
In your AN it mentioned that people were commenting that they never read high school fics but loved yours; I have to agree. The only reason I read it was because I had enjoyed your other fic so much and was pleasantly surprised by this one! Sure, the zombies had me scratching my head but I am sure you will make it all fit. I hope you are able to continue both stories and I look forward to anything else you may write.
3 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
BRING OUT CHAPTER 4! CC:
Twilight Cat 64 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Ya know I was kinda joking when I suggested zombies XD Amazing story still! I just love everybody's interactions with each other. They all are so in character and written well. Kudos to you .

Can't wait until the next chapter (of course)

*TwiCat*
Rat001 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Megamind must be a good at drawing.

Next Chapter!
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
This story is really interesting so far. I remember first deciding to read it because of the zombie thing in the summary. But by the end of the first chapter I had completely forgotten about the supposed undead. It was simply so good as it was, far better than I thought a High School Megamind fic would be. So I was kinda surprised when the zombie suddenly jumped in.

I really like it so far and I can't wait to see where you go with this!
AtemFan18 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
aaaaaa cute cute C-U-T-E!

i liked very much the last part, when roxanne discorver? the draw of her.

i liked very much this description.

and thank you very much for this chap, i did't expect it.
Steeleafan chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
That was sooo awesome. I love that pot smoking causes Zombies..just kidding. It was really detailed and I liked it.
Syrhana chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
J'aime bien l'idée de base, la façon dont Roxanne rencontre megamind.

Par contre, les zombie...non ça j'aime pas du tout.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »