Reviews for Not Another High School AU Fic
ChocolateDipped chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
WRITE MORE, PLEASE! Don't abandon this story D: Its too good!
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
This is interesting, update soon?
Rukidio chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
this is really great! you should keep writing!
KBJones chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Not going to finish this one? :(
Ticking-Crocodile chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I hope you update on this story, I really got into it! (and I just caNOT say no to zombies XD)
Vivid Imaginest chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
More please? PLEASE? PL0ZX? Me likey... LOTS D
The Braid chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
In your AN it mentioned that people were commenting that they never read high school fics but loved yours; I have to agree. The only reason I read it was because I had enjoyed your other fic so much and was pleasantly surprised by this one! Sure, the zombies had me scratching my head but I am sure you will make it all fit. I hope you are able to continue both stories and I look forward to anything else you may write.
3 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Twilight Cat 64 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Ya know I was kinda joking when I suggested zombies XD Amazing story still! I just love everybody's interactions with each other. They all are so in character and written well. Kudos to you .

Can't wait until the next chapter (of course)

Rat001 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Megamind must be a good at drawing.

Next Chapter!
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
This story is really interesting so far. I remember first deciding to read it because of the zombie thing in the summary. But by the end of the first chapter I had completely forgotten about the supposed undead. It was simply so good as it was, far better than I thought a High School Megamind fic would be. So I was kinda surprised when the zombie suddenly jumped in.

I really like it so far and I can't wait to see where you go with this!
AtemFan18 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
aaaaaa cute cute C-U-T-E!

i liked very much the last part, when roxanne discorver? the draw of her.

i liked very much this description.

and thank you very much for this chap, i did't expect it.
Steeleafan chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
That was sooo awesome. I love that pot smoking causes Zombies..just kidding. It was really detailed and I liked it.
Syrhana chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
J'aime bien l'idée de base, la façon dont Roxanne rencontre megamind.

Par contre, les zombie...non ça j'aime pas du tout.
chinocoop81 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
haha, I actually love this story. Probably my favorite at the moment. I love high school AUs. I guess I'm in the minority?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »