Reviews for Unscattered
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 9/12
Yesss! Training starts!
Omg Tsoyoshi and Orochi are step brothers? That explains a lot *scowl*
Aiieee! Updated 2013?

Well I saw your list on your profile, and I gotta say, it looks gorgeous! Some stories I haven't gotten to yet, but whenever one gets updated that's new to me, I try to go ahead and read the whole thing :)
That's actually how I got into some, like Sweets and Paper King.
Omg your list had Always My Taicho and Naked Truth on it! *squeals* yesyesyes!
And below the list, I saw Rukon Dog's Dream! Omg I'm fangirling all over the place right now!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 9/12
Awww! I like that Tsuneo has someone to turn to, and that Kiyoshi isn't alone. Cute :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 9/12
*doofus smile*
Wedding nights...yeah buddy!
Lovely!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 9/12
Yay they're married!
Beautiful!
And Bya's got a measure of power back!
Let's DO this!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 9/12
had to use ff app to add to review to chap 15
dude Bya's pregnant...but he was with Tsuneo before Ren got him back!
it occurs to me as I write this that Bya and Ren are soul-bonded and so the kid is probably Ren's, but Bya's night with Tsuneo popped up in my head and scared me!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 9/12
Wow this is a big move! No Bya would not have approved it, but too bad. Tsuneo really is a good guy.
And ummm did they ever retrieve Senbonzakura from the schoolhouse? Ronin left it there in a closet when Ren knocked Bya out and they left. But I haven't seen any reference to getting Sen back since.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 9/12
Super hot sexy time!
Delicious!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 9/12
Precious that they finally get some family time :)
And the attendant brothers are here! *glomps Torio, Koji, and Akio*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 9/12
Ha Ronin has manifested! *happy dance* can't wait for a reveal! (Like name and release command)

30 days? Ahh hell, everyone! Meeting with Kisuke in 10 minutes for training! Chop chop!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 9/12
NO! HOW'D HE GET BY EVERYONE?!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 9/12
Lovely!
I like Kiyoshi. And he has a water zampakuto...hmm is Kiyoshi used often enough that we could get him and Tetsuya together sometime? Lol XD
Very happy that Ronin is ok with this; I was worried he'd object or be mad about the lie.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 9/12
Kami, that was so beautiful *sniffle*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 9/12
Of course Bya's sigil was the last to go.
But Renji held back! Omg I cried for that! Then he was trying to tear out his own throat...man this is a super-intense one.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 9/12
"It's because of something that Tsuyoshi did to him, Byakuya. But before we can tell you the details, we need to contain Renji."
Ichigo stepped forward and joined Yoruichi. Renji released Byakuya and followed them to an examination table that bore heavy restraints.
"What is this?" asked Byakuya, staring, "Why do you have to restrain him? What's going on?"***
Spunky, I literally felt the blood drain from my face.
Starting with that, and throughout the rest of this chapter, I could feel my heart pounding and my skin felt clammy and tingly.
I do believe you almost gave me an anxiety spell.
This is a vile evil worthy of antagonist-Aizen.
To set that shit up...
I can barely breathe here.
How despicable.
How ...just...*inarticulate rage sputtering*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 9/12
Wow that was a lot of trouble lol