Reviews for Happiness
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Im crying. I rarely cry after I read a story. This was so good it deserves it.
-Sabby
Maj71119 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is my favorite manga. When I read the last few chapters of it I balled so hard that my eyes were stillness and puffy the next morning! This was a really good story! (And yes it made me cry as well!)
Kattheyellowcat chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love it, it's so sad but happy at the same time...
NellieTeen chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I loved it... I was sobbing when I finished it, like the manga. I was really wishing for an alternative ending, her demon or immortal somehow... It's weird 'cause I always I believe I'm emotionally strong and every sad movie book I cry like there is no tomorrow. Well it was awesome... :'-)
sun-yXmoon-liteXstar chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love this. It was really beautiful. I was crying the whole time
Ray159ful chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
It was a sad story. Crying wasn't an option. I cried because of the emotion in the story. It was like imagining them in your description. But, I must say, in your writing can you make the story having a more happy ending. I and my friend talked about your story as a topic, they said if you say that she died, "why wouldn't he go to the underworld under the demon world or heaven (I know already that he would die, but just go on what i'm saying) where Hana is." Well that is something on what my friends and me want, but its up to you to decide. Other than that, this fan fiction was a heartwarming ,touching ,and sad story. I hope that you can make more touching fictions such as this one.

P.S. If any concerns or questions, contact me at my youtube account written below.

Ray159ful or

If not answered I might me to lazy to look at my e-mails or messages.

Well, heres your reward.

:) CAKE! :) mmm... CAKE! :) YUMMY! :) SO KAWAII 3
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OMIGOD!

I just finished the manga, and was sobbing like crazy..

Just when I got myself under control...I read this and now I'm back at it...!

So sad...awesome job!

HannakoKagamine chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
... So sad yet so happy... I really liked this Vivi POV when Hana died.
lloo161 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011