Reviews for Remembrance
Manic-Mania chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I cried. A bit, oh lord that was amazing, well done. :D But, but, I want a rikku-auron love scene! D: But it still was adorable. :3

I'm still holding back tears oh gosh.
pterodactyls chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You know, I just finished reading a 27 chapter Aurrikku story the other day that absolutely infuriated me (mostly because I never noticed it hadn't been updated in two years) and now that I think of it, probably won't ever be completed. I'm always on the look out for good material with these characters and I keep getting disappointed by the shrinking number of quality fics seemingly every time I log on to read. I just want to say thank you to you for making such a good one, even if it is short.

Typically I like a more stretched out, detailed explanation of a romance between these two, but I couldn't help but dawww like a retard at the ending of this. I also enjoyed the writing style with the drawn out, run-on sentences that are characteristic of Rikku's hyperactive nature; I felt it was an adventurous but well-suited choice for the wording.
wickedsugarrush chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Wonderfully, fantastically, and brilliantly done. Thank you so much for writing this. I loved the voice, the rhythm of it... Thank you.
grieverwings chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I just can't even. This was beautifully written, very in-character and extremely plausible, and I would be upset at you for making me cry, but it was the best kind of crying, you know? Just... you did an excellent job for a kind of difficult pairing to pull off, and I love this.
Eternal-Insomnia chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That really was the most pleasant thing I've read all week. It's good to see that you're still flexing that writer's touch in full swing! You pulled this off well, very well I must say. You so awesome yo
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is an amazing story. The way you wrote it, kind-of stream-of-consciousness, just grabbed , me and didn't let me go until Auron was back. :) You did a fantastic job with this; everything just worked and wove together perfectly. I look forward to more stories!

emyx
Pickamandy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
You're kidding me...You posted a NEW story...and it's dedicated to me... Thank you soooooo much! This means more than you can possibly know! You are the best freaking friend anyone could EVER have!

I really loved this story! I was almost crying at parts! I have never read anything like this from you. It was AMAZING and very refreshing lol I freaking LOVED it!

!
Sakamoto Itoe chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Neassa, I have to say, that was adorably fluffy! XD By the time I read the last sentence, I was grinning far too widely and cooing out an obnoxiously loud "AW!". lol, luckily, I'm alone at my computer right now, or else I'd be bothered about being obnoxiously loud over fanfictions again!

- Anyways, this fic brightened my day considerably! Lol, though, when I saw the pairing, I was a bit skeptical. T'was all "XD Whaat? Auron and Rikku? XD No way!" And I'm glad I decided to click it and read!

Saki