Reviews for Unexpected
Daryl chapter 41 . 3/8/2011
just because ron is sorry and he didn't know doesn't mean he should escape punishment. i vote that shego gives him a plasma rectal exam. LOL. awesome chapter
Darkshadow-lord chapter 41 . 3/7/2011
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
kitmaro chapter 41 . 3/7/2011
Well she IS Kim Possible so I get the mercy but... aw whatever.
lilbit1016 chapter 41 . 3/7/2011
Wow nice update
kitmaro chapter 40 . 3/7/2011
And now Ron gets a beating, verbally maybe.
ghf76riuvf4 chapter 40 . 3/6/2011
haha nice entrance ron
lilbit1016 chapter 40 . 3/6/2011
Hmm i think i know who the spy is...Kenny...nice update
Ronshine chapter 40 . 3/6/2011
I am glad that Ron decided to own up to what happened. I can say he will be in trouble but at least he wont have to live with gilt. I wonder what will happen next. Now since you took the time to get there you need to listen to everyone else.
queenred12 chapter 40 . 3/6/2011
I cant fucking believe ron! is he really being serious? sneaking in to try & see her when its partly his fault that shes there. & who called betty? i think it was kenny. i dont trust him
Random Peep chapter 39 . 3/6/2011
Lol awesome job, loved it! P
kitmaro chapter 39 . 3/5/2011
Kind of expected jim and tims' answer. And really curious about that idea of theirs to. Later.
Ronshine chapter 39 . 3/5/2011
Whats wrong with a rodent carrier. Did Shego tell the guards to be looking for someone with a naked mole rat, or was it just a mistake.

One way or another, he will have to go in without Rufus. He also needs some plasma resistant cloths. Perhaps some spying should do him well, tell him what he is up against so he can act accordantly. Try to get along with Shego, for Kim's sake. Plus, it might not be the best time to fess, but it is better to do it sooner than later so you can get the punishment over. Shego should go easy on him, because he is extremely naive, and he thought he was doing the right thing.
lilbit1016 chapter 39 . 3/5/2011
very nice update :)
queenred12 chapter 39 . 3/5/2011
Ugh i hate when parents act like that when they find out that their kids are gay. like seriously you need time? we are the ones that have to deal with everything. like how selfish can you be? theyre not the ones who have to deal w/ tons of people you dont know judging you & hating you simply cuz youre not "normal" by society standards. ugh! anyway i have to agree w/ shego that the twins finishing each others sentences being annoying.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 38 . 3/2/2011
Nice Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »