Reviews for Unexpected
lilbit1016 chapter 43 . 3/9/2011
nice update :)
Random Peep chapter 43 . 3/9/2011
Ahh man it just keeps getting better n better, hee hee awesome job! P
queenred12 chapter 43 . 3/9/2011
yay ron got the shit beat out of him! that made me happy. and i'm glad anne went and talked to shego. now all we need is for hego and to get what's coming to them.
Daryl chapter 43 . 3/9/2011
love this chapter. it was fun to read this one. we are both seriously awesome people
jimandtimooc chapter 43 . 3/9/2011
you completely have Jim & Tim out of character. I mean i see what you are doing but can you make it a little realistic? I mean some parts are written great but then you kill it with the portrayal of some characters. Acting like they would never act.
Ron's Critic chapter 42 . 3/8/2011
I think that Ron deserves plenty of punishment for what he did. Just as long as it is non-lasting, it is fine. A few mild burns should suffice. I also believe he believes he deserves some punishment because he is ashamed of himself. As soon as they are done, he needs to give Betty and Hego a real beating. Hego's super strength will not save him from a fully power-upped Ron. Ron is the one with the most to be angry about because Betty stole his innocence, he is now unable to be too trusting because he trusted GJ and look what happened. Shego and Kim, are not as trusting, but Ron lost he Child-like Wonder. He is no longer able to act like a Child because it got the person that he cares about the most hurt.

He will destroy all that oppose him.
Daryl chapter 42 . 3/8/2011
hope kim takes back shego with open arms. i love the plasma rectal exam line but really wish it was directed towards ron. lol
lilbit1016 chapter 42 . 3/8/2011
loved the update
Random Peep chapter 42 . 3/8/2011
Lol loved the Wade moment, I can just so picture that hee hee anyways awesome job! Loved it! P
queenred12 chapter 42 . 3/8/2011
I could have personally done without the slight sex scene between kenny & shego, but hey its all good. im fully on shego's side in wanting to beat the living shit out of ron. kims letting him off to easy. i really really want something to happen to him. i hope kim doesnt stay upset w/ shego too long.
Daryl chapter 41 . 3/8/2011
just because ron is sorry and he didn't know doesn't mean he should escape punishment. i vote that shego gives him a plasma rectal exam. LOL. awesome chapter
Darkshadow-lord chapter 41 . 3/7/2011
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
kitmaro chapter 41 . 3/7/2011
Well she IS Kim Possible so I get the mercy but... aw whatever.
lilbit1016 chapter 41 . 3/7/2011
Wow nice update
kitmaro chapter 40 . 3/7/2011
And now Ron gets a beating, verbally maybe.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »