Reviews for Unexpected
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Please update asap
kitmaro chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Wow, of all the reasons for Shego to be at Kims' door I did not expect that. Later.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Poor Shego! I hope Kim finds the asswhole that did that to Shego and beats the shit out of him! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Capt31 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
A very hard hitting issue and one that provides no easy answers for the reader. Like the way that you have these two instinctively draw to one another. Also liked that Kim is willing to do what ever is required to get Shego help in getting medical attention. Bringing in her Mom may have some interesting reactions.

Looking forward to your next addition!;)
FFaddict007 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
And the answer for all problems in the world is... Anne Possible! No!Shego! and Now is when they realise it sucks being wanted in who knows how many states. And good idea with the drink its something very plausible and that people are warned of.
xxDarkAngelBabyxx chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Great start! Update asap
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Interesting Start! I look forward to reading the next!
FFaddict007 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh NO! whats wrong with Shego? Save her! . So Kims grown up, living on her own and STILL working on missions, huh, not that surprising. And YEY! Kims Single!...or maybe she isnt...hmmm. And Im hoping Shego never had anything with Drakken, Thats just sad.

And... done with my babbling.
Capt31 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I'm interested in seeing where this might lead. Always glad to see another story with these two.

"Shego froze, her heat beating wildly...I'm thinking that heat is suppose to be heart in this case.

Looking forward to some more on this front. Thanks for sharing!
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28