Reviews for Unexpected
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 60 . 2/15/2012
Interesting, chapters are really short:( and I dono, seems to lack something, could just be me *shrug.* Definitely not the worst I've ever seen.

Your rather descriptive and have a good grasp on different reactions, emotion really. But I found myself skipping over parts. Anyways I'll be reading the next story to this for sure, and it seems to be one in the morning... so I'll head to bed night
Goth Albino Angel chapter 54 . 11/24/2011
Masochistic to find pleasure in self-pain. Not to sound like a smartass or anything, but I think you meant sadistic, because Hector likes seeing other people (*cough* Shego/Sara) in pain, not himself. But I'm really enjoying reading your story and i love how you have it set up.
Taeniaea chapter 60 . 11/22/2011
cool story
bellajasp23 chapter 58 . 10/29/2011
love love the story thank u
raptorhunter18 chapter 60 . 9/27/2011
OMG that was an amazing story I will def read the sequel
DeskTopDuck chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
okay i tried. i really did but...this just ist very good. the dynamics between Kim and Shego appear and mature so fast its completley unbelievable. the realationship is rushed. shego shows up at kims door and the next thing you know shego is flinging out her real name and they are are both unbelievably flat and have no depth to them at all. the idea is a very good one, but gets lost in translation. it just seems like you didnt take your time at all.
TheChiaroscuro chapter 60 . 7/13/2011
ONWARD TO THE SEQUELLLL-

8D
TheChiaroscuro chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
First of all, i LOVE THIS STORY XD

ahhh, the kigo-nessss~ -dreamy sigh-

but... im pissed. stupid Ron. i'm only on chapter 18 and I feel mutinous. wonder if i can negotiate to shego if she'll permanently blast him off the face of the earth for me...

heeeheeehee :)
TheOriginalDirtyDan chapter 54 . 7/9/2011
Dude you stole that from South Park (when Kenny died). Lol!
Daryl chapter 60 . 7/7/2011
i plan on following every single chapter of this new story
REDBLACKANDAWESOME chapter 59 . 6/30/2011
gr8 story i luved reading it, how long did it take to write the whole thing? must of taken long! :)
wsupAnonnymous chapter 59 . 6/12/2011
ohshit.
wsupAnonnymous chapter 58 . 6/12/2011
lmaoooo you skipped the sex scene on purpose -_-
wsupAnonnymous chapter 42 . 6/12/2011
lmao totes skipped the hetero sex scene hahaha
Random Peep chapter 59 . 5/31/2011