Reviews for Unexpected
DeskTopDuck chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
okay i tried. i really did but...this just ist very good. the dynamics between Kim and Shego appear and mature so fast its completley unbelievable. the realationship is rushed. shego shows up at kims door and the next thing you know shego is flinging out her real name and they are are both unbelievably flat and have no depth to them at all. the idea is a very good one, but gets lost in translation. it just seems like you didnt take your time at all.
TheChiaroscuro chapter 60 . 7/13/2011
ONWARD TO THE SEQUELLLL-

8D
TheChiaroscuro chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
First of all, i LOVE THIS STORY XD

ahhh, the kigo-nessss~ -dreamy sigh-

but... im pissed. stupid Ron. i'm only on chapter 18 and I feel mutinous. wonder if i can negotiate to shego if she'll permanently blast him off the face of the earth for me...

heeeheeehee :)
TheOriginalDirtyDan chapter 54 . 7/9/2011
Dude you stole that from South Park (when Kenny died). Lol!
Daryl chapter 60 . 7/7/2011
i plan on following every single chapter of this new story
REDBLACKANDAWESOME chapter 59 . 6/30/2011
gr8 story i luved reading it, how long did it take to write the whole thing? must of taken long! :)
wsupAnonnymous chapter 59 . 6/12/2011
ohshit.
wsupAnonnymous chapter 58 . 6/12/2011
lmaoooo you skipped the sex scene on purpose -_-
wsupAnonnymous chapter 42 . 6/12/2011
lmao totes skipped the hetero sex scene hahaha
Random Peep chapter 59 . 5/31/2011
Loved it! Awesome job, on entire story! P
Redline57 chapter 59 . 5/25/2011
This was greeat! I'm so sad to see it end, but I loved this thing. I was hoping the end would be good and it was. Very nice job on this wonderful story.
Belle's Fire chapter 59 . 5/22/2011
Aww soo sweet. I'm sad it's over, but glad it ended with a happy ending. Maybe more Kigo stories to make up for it?
Random Peep chapter 59 . 5/21/2011
Loved it! Awesome job, lol loved the ending as well! P
mystery fan chapter 59 . 5/21/2011
What a wonderful story it turned out to be. Hey just one question: What happened to Ron and Rufus?

Just letting you know.
Daryl chapter 59 . 5/16/2011
you're so mean for ending the chapter this way. lol. just joking. love this story. i can't wait on your next story if you choose to write more fanfics
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »