Reviews for Unexpected
Redline57 chapter 59 . 5/25/2011
This was greeat! I'm so sad to see it end, but I loved this thing. I was hoping the end would be good and it was. Very nice job on this wonderful story.
Belle's Fire chapter 59 . 5/22/2011
Aww soo sweet. I'm sad it's over, but glad it ended with a happy ending. Maybe more Kigo stories to make up for it?
Random Peep chapter 59 . 5/21/2011
Loved it! Awesome job, lol loved the ending as well! P
mystery fan chapter 59 . 5/21/2011
What a wonderful story it turned out to be. Hey just one question: What happened to Ron and Rufus?

Just letting you know.
Daryl chapter 59 . 5/16/2011
you're so mean for ending the chapter this way. lol. just joking. love this story. i can't wait on your next story if you choose to write more fanfics
Honulicious chapter 59 . 5/14/2011
AH you can't leave us now! that's not an ENDING! that's a cliff hanger! haa haa

so how's team storm? just the daring double or does the team include the tweebs and shego's siblings?

i guess sara can still do amazing feats if she can still work with kim on missions.

i have a feeling there is still one more chapter since there is no COMPLETE at the end of this story. ha ha
kitmaro chapter 59 . 5/14/2011
And that's it folks. It was a good ride. Later.
Capt31 chapter 59 . 5/14/2011
It is always nice to have more...but this ending gave enough to get a glimpse of how they recovered from all the trauma. They still were kicking ass for three years, even without our green goddess's having her gift powered up. Great to see them doing the domestic scene and nice to think they got what they always wanted. Shame its done...especially right when Shego might get her powers back. Great story and very well played!;)
lilbit1016 chapter 59 . 5/14/2011
nice update :) nice way to end also
ghf76riuvf4 chapter 59 . 5/14/2011
Yeah happy ending great story loved every minute of it!
Rayazi chapter 58 . 5/10/2011
I just started reading this yesterday and can't believe I caught up so fast. I can't help but beg you to add more to the story after the big finale. Your writing style is beautiful, and the plot to this story is such a great mix of romance and action and drama that it always keeps my attention. Please, please, please, don't let it end yet?
Daryl chapter 58 . 5/9/2011
love this chapter. as i do all the others. i'm so excited to read the next update
Honulicious chapter 58 . 5/8/2011
see i knew you would give us an M scene...or at least part of one ;P he he

yay yay they are still alive and well and their relationship is progressing! you're almost done!
Random Peep chapter 58 . 5/8/2011
Ahh short n sweet, awesome job, can see it slowly coming to its end. Anyways loved it! P
lilbit1016 chapter 58 . 5/7/2011
love the update even tho it was sad :(
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »