Reviews for While She Sleeps
S chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Awesome story! Great! Great! & Great :) I love it too much, you are amazing _:)
Saffy weasley chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Oh my gods that was beautiful ! I cryed continually and i loved every word, your an amazingly talented writer and each word fitted perfectly with the next. Absolutely beautiful 3
AeAe chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Very, very cute story. :)
aggressivelycalm chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
awww george is such a cutie :D stupid tree i'm glad it's finally gone forever! hope you get many more reviews so you get inspired to write more of this! because i love love love it!
aggressivelycalm chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
very very cute :D I'm glad katie and george sorted it out...and i love that you pretend fred didn't die! I absolutely HATE that rowling killed him :S this story should have more reviews cause its AWESOME !
aggressivelycalm chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
that was great! and long enough to be 3-4 chapters lol i noticed it starts with "Happy Birthday Luna" and ends with "Happy Birthday Luna" too ...that was an awesome idea ;D
jazmine chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
hi CJ :) i'm a fan of GUNA shippings (George and Luna), and also of your fanfics , i'm really looking forward for more of stories of GUNA i hoped you will write more , coz you inspired me a lot to read , although i'm not really fond of reading until i read your Fred's Gift , hope for updates . love lots :))
Samaisavage chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I am very sad you haven't updated this in so long. I am really enjoying this even if it is different than other stories I have read by you. The whole issue with George and Luna this time around was sad yet touching. It shows that not everything that could have happened to them was him saving her or vise versa. It shows that life isn't always sunshine and rainbows. I know my review is so late since you asked for them but I hope if you get the chance you will come bak to this one day.
SueAdams chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Ohhhh I really liked this! Very fresh idea.
DrNikiReid chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
hey, this was really really touching :)
AlsoTheGame chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
DSFAKSJDGH SO GOOD
Dreamallday chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I love this story! I read one of your other author notes about your current troubles, I hope you and your family are doing better. I can't wait to read more of your work, especially this fic. I wish you luck with your current situations.
nace0715 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Man, you're so effing cool! you even made me cry in the first chapter. I cried every time George begs Luna to wake up. I read your story, Beautiful Consequences, before and it totally got me hooked with the George/Luna pairing. I am now absolutely in love with the pairing now. I can't wait for your next update!

I want my own George now. Damn.
neville 2.0 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I was going to do the responsible thing, eat then go to bed, when I suddenly decided that, despite evidence to the contrary, this story was better than food or sleep. Maybe even air. My lungs aren't that needy.

I was right. This story is definetly ushering in a new age of CJ. Your dialogue is some of the best I've seen, and you have truly captured the concept of banter. I am impressed. Spelling errors are much less rampant now, and I feel that the structure of this story is conducive to a wonderful and enjoyable pace.

And speaking of pace, I very much enjoyed the description of George modifying his pace because of Luna. I feel that, in this story, you are much better at balancing meaning and events. Some of your others seem formatted more like action/soap operas, this one seems to have the essence of true literature.

My complaint for this one (Yes, I am actually giving a real review this time. Sadly, recently, I have fallen into the "OH I LOve thiS" kind of review. I apologize for having done that). is that Fred may be a little TOO flamboyant, for lack of a better term. I didn't appreciate his friendliness towards Luna too much. Yes, I do know this is Fred, and it is to be expected, but that one on the lips was a bit much, in my opinion. However, you are the author, and I bow in deference to that. Plus, I can't really say you were too far out of character (actually you were in character, just a bit closer to the edges I think)and I would appreciate a tad bit of toning that down.

Overall, that is my only complaint, and this is definetly my favourite story from you so far. I greatly look forward to the new age of CJ.
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
okokokokok! I clicked to review! Great chapter. yeah, i so would have chopped down that tree!

UPDATE SOON!