Reviews for Hand on my Heart
what hapend to astrid!? That was cheesey
Awesome chapter. Really hope you make another story about their child/children.
I think its messed up Astrid and Hiccup should get married and be together forever!
hyperlysl swarm evolution lord chapter 16 . 1/17
OMT SO GOOD O_O
mh10anthony chapter 15 . 1/4
Continued

They were some grammatical mistakes but the story was so good. Why couldn't you finish it? I doubt yyou'll be ever reading this review. Why do people jade a leave a story unfinished. Hy abandon such a lovely story.

I loved this story. Though it ain't complete and I think won't ever be updated, I'll fav and follow. The HYTTD fandom needs more Hiccup and Cami pairing. There so better over Astrid...

Love the story...
mh10anthony chapter 16 . 1/4
And this story was soo close to the end... It's been about three years since the last update and you just had to write about one chapter more.

This story was so amazing. Fluffy great and the pairIng was fun. TO be hOnest I favor Cami and Hiccup over Astrid and Hiccup. This was so awesome. They were
vitimontherun chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
upate
starmen1020 chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Nvm
starmen1020 chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Damn ar you ****ing crazy? This is worst story i even read! First hiccup leave Astrid than he shoot toothles... What next?
You are worst writer i even know! Shit you ar so ******* ****** ******* *****.
Damn this story would be destroyed!
And dont try to ignore me... Because Hey if you want to write Good story than write it and read it self!
If you want to say somenthing to me send e-mail its (its your choise to do but remmember its worst story! But first 4 Parts was good especaly than when hiccup and astrid was... Well then when they was cooked fish and... You know what was next.)
jackarcee chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
I wish there was more
jackarcee chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
This has to be the best httyd's I've read
DragonTrainer98 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Awesome!
stephen chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
i loved how deep you made them feel for each other.
mr manic chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
I hate you snotlout and Astrid that's commplete and utterly wrong a nearly barfted when Astrid said she loved him sooooooo gross in a huge hiccstrid fan and I belive that this is the only story with snotstrid
KAlcibiades chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
Wow One of my favourite HTTYD stories! I've seen you've not updated for a while :/ but I still have hope that oyou will.
Pretty please with a cherry on top?:3