Reviews for Hand on my Heart
Dialga213 chapter 3 . 5/24
Don't Hiccup for now she's saying that she loves you but when she a guy with more muscle and many more what girls like? she'll leave for that guy! don't let your guard down she'll break your heart in to million pieces when you land on the Meathead tribe/island and meet Thuggory, HICCUP!?

or when something happen to her i'm alright with that. But no Astrid with other guy and break Hiccup's heart i hate that!?
I wounld enjoy it if your story hand on my heart was continud it is a very nice story
Djberneman chapter 16 . 1/29
Update soon.
DeeDee The Dragon-Cat chapter 2 . 1/21
hopefully she dont cut off his head...
nic.
DeeDee The Dragon-Cat chapter 1 . 1/21
awsom.
DrewARC chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Flipping brilliant! U wrote the story really well and gave nothing away. Brilliant
Pegueng chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Awesome. Since there's no updates since 2011 I presume this is a dead or completed one. Although this could be a good place to break, I feel that some kind of epilogue or such could be in order. anyway, thx for sharing yer story. Slaintë / PE
Pegueng chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
What I think.. lol.. I thinks it's nice that you let Astrid show up and name the dragon. Very sweet move from your side. ;) Great chapter. Thx.
Pegueng chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Tell u what I think? Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you think. apart from that, I think this is a great story, which I will happily continue reading. Awright. Slaintë me lad
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I love the fix, always have. It's a Greta story and I haven't found many of those. I love the pairing, it's hard to find good HiccupxCamicazi stories. I've been wondering why you haven't updated in awhile. Is it over or are you just busy?
Pegueng chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
LMFAO.. That's what I did, fair and square. This is a reader. Oh and.. nice writing technique as well.
Jack5504 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
I love this story. I've always liked the pairing of HiccupxCamicazi. You don't see many good fanfiction a with this pairing. I'm really hoping you update or write a sequel soon.
Just7111 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I read this so many times and I've always been a HicStrid fan but after reading your story I'm thinking about changing sides, really great story I hope you keep going!
Saberpoint chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
I'm very impressed with the story so far. Kind of hoping you continue, but as you've left it's fine.
bedheadforeva chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Come on update the last chapter you can't leave us hanging for the last bite that's unfair PLEASE upload the last chapter.