Reviews for Gambit
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow! This was masterful! Especially amazing because it is from crowleys POV :D
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hey there, Crowley is such a schemer, this is exactly the way he would think, planning his moves like a game of chess. I love the slyness and self-serving deception in this.

Oh I loved Crowley, such a slimy toad ... really miss him!

Great job on this

x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ha! I thought you were thinking Crowley and you were! Well written Kate!

I do wonder about Purgatory - and what happens to demons (and angels for that matter) when they are 'killed' rather than expelled from their hosts... To me it makes more sense that dead is dead and there is nowhere else for them to go (neither hell nor heaven) but I would not be suprised in the SPN universe if Purgatory turned out to be just that - neither heaven nor hell but the in between dumping ground for lost souls of all descriptions...
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh girl, you're not the only one missing good old Crowley...

I'm always excited how you're juggling the words, but this time you blew the doors, honey! How eloquent and poetic! Aaaaawesome.

Totally love Crowley's inner monologue.

See you later!

Me
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Interesting, I never thought about demons going anywhere when they're destroy, I guess I just figured they simply ceased to exist.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Yes, yes, YES! I miss him sooo much! Crowley was one of my favorite characters on the show, right after Sam, Dean, Bobby and Castiel - and I miss him!

Good drabble; very dark and ominous. I like it.

-Voices