Reviews for Call My Bluff
Itsuki is a creep :D:D
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is fairly humorous, I must say!

Just when I was wondering about the beginning, the actual story threw itself at me. I loved the ending, by the way.
chronikuru chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Dammit. They didn't kiss.

This is awesome. I thought the beginning was kind of... different, but I'll read a lot if it's got shonen-ai with Kyon and Itsuki! And then Haruhi popped in and then Itsuki gave me more shonen-ai! Your writing is really good.
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
XD This was great.

I could sort of see this ending coming from the start, but nice job :3

However, from your 'deliberate badfic' in the summary, I automatically assumed this was a trollfic wiv spellin lyk diz, so it nearly put me off reading it.

Because I don't think it's badfic- it's more like parody fic.

Anyway, good job :3
Anon chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Please, oh pretty please, consider making a sequel!

Great short, though.
P chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
It was really sweet at the beggining :3 lol You might be intrested to know that Kyon's real name is Kengo Shigemura.
Raineh Daze chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Priceless. XD
SeeleSchneider chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Haha nice, it has the genuine feel of the anime/light-novel. Nice work. Really captivating with few words.
Darker Charon chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I tend to like the Haruhi making another movie stories and I tend to think that Haruhi is a yaoi fangirl that doesn't like Kyon/Itsuki. Or at least that's what Haruhi-chan suggests(which I know isn't canon).

I was very amused by this story because it echoed Kyon's first few weeks getting to know Haruhi in the parts where the movie was being filmed. I can see her doing that for the reasons she stated.

Figures she'd invent a name for Kyon. Although I'd think she'd put in a name that was very close to John Smith though, just because that's who she wants Kyon to be(of course we already know Kyon is "John Smith" but she doesn't).

All in all, this was a good story.