Reviews for Chuck Vs The Walkabout
baldcoder chapter 33 . 4/12/2016
Really good story... still kind of thinking about the end though. Well done.
phathead01 chapter 33 . 2/20/2016
This is a really fun story and well done
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Molotov chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Sarah and the spoon? Love it. It's a moment that really captures Sarah and Chuck and their dynamic.
Molotov chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
There's a part of me that wishes Chuck had gotten together with Ginger.
Molotov chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Something that bugs me is how Chuck cares so little for Sarah when he speaks to her over the phone with Beckman, or in this chapter talking to his dad.

He doesn't care about her then, but he plays biker poker in her name and names his website business thing after her.

Bipolar much, bro?
Molotov chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
I won't pussyfoot around with this review. This story is a mess. Just a mess. I'll grant it a little leeway, since it's a comedy story first and foremost.

But man, it's a clusterfuck of spelling and punctuation errors.

Also, the ending, the fact that everything had been a dream? What a gut punch.

But here's the positive.

I like this story. It's a fun read. Especially the early part of it - I love a story where Chuck gets assertive with his life and Sarah has to actively win him back. When I need an easy and chill read, I come to this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
you really do have a hard on for harleys dont'cha
Fan chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Industrial Meat Grinder? Shaw would be an infinitely better person after inspecting the inside of one, I will only have it on Sloppy-Joe
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
you may want to start using page breaks in an future stories that you wite
Chuckfanster chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Thank you for your story. It was hilarious. Didn't care for the very strange ending, but I see you wrote a sequel. Hopefully you answered some questions when writing that. I will be sure to read it. I do have one question if you are still checking reviews - what was in the envelope?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mr. M.Parker chapter 33 . 6/12/2012
Gert story and whot who's in Gary's gift to Chuck and Sarah?

Who's the story a dream?
Mr. M.Parker chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Great and good chapter and a very good Monday in the story.

But Chuck who's a little hard on Sarah.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Great chapter 3.

Best Casey line "Really Walker, that sounds like a great idea. Do you know what has two thumbs, speaks french and knows how to look for a missing person? Moi!" it who's so lol