Reviews for Cracks
samia d'Alger chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
vraiment continuez comme ça c'est vraiment très bien !
samia d'Alger chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
très bon début bravo
xlookz-can-be-deceivingx chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Hey Jess!

I just discovered your story and I just want to say that I LOVE IT!

great job! It's just incredible! you captured perfectly Brendan's inner turmoil.. and you have an beautiful way with words..

i can't wait for more :)
JeytonISLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
By the way who are you on twitter? I'm TweamKRichardso if you wanna check my previous tweets and read what i've wrote in my story of Stedan. :) xx
JeytonISLove chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Hey. Just wanna say i think this is brilliant. I started one myself but atm all i can do is tweet it because i can't get my dongle working x
Marigold-Persimmon chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I'm adoring the BB point of view in your writing. Your Brendan is so passionate. Please keep going, this is my new favourite fandom at the moment.
iscreamloud chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
WOW! What a chapter! Sooooooooo heartbreaking but perfectly truthful to the characters!

It scared me that Rae loaing that baby is something that Brendan will never get over.

I can't wait for more! x
BigTimeStarKid-1 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I feel so sorry for him, because of how much he hates himself.

You portray him brilliantly in this story, the best I've read by far.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)

P.S. I cried like a baby when they broke up too, I just hope the writers let them be together!
vik87 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Wow. Great chapter :) And don't apologise for how long it was, loved that it was longer than normal.

So full of emotion and hurt :( So gutted for Brendan and for Ste.

Can't wait for more.
BigTimeStarKid-1 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
This story is officially AWESOME!

Please update soon :)
iscreamloud chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Hmmmm, I think Brendan did the right thing, I can't imagine Ste really understanding what he did to Danny, at least not without Brednan admitting how much he cares which I can't see happening :-(

Can't wait for the next update! x
vik87 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Great chapter :) Can't wait for the extra long one.

Well written.
iscreamloud chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Just read the first two chapters of your fic and loved it! I hope you will continute to write more, it's brilliant so far! x
vik87 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Loving this story :)

Really liking the way you've written Brendan's flashbacks.

Can't wait for more.