Reviews for Inertia
Amy chapter 22 . 8/26
Brenda's realization of the life she wants with Sharon, including having kitties with her, makes me smile so hard.
BSwifty1997 chapter 22 . 8/23/2015
Read the whole thing in one go. Awesome! :)
Ana Almeida chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
Oh, man, I don't know what to tell ya! I just breathe in favor of your fanfic. You have no idea how I laughed with ur story, how many time my parents scolded me for yelling at my smartphone when Sharon broken up with Brenda, how many times my older brother called me crazy when everything could came out of my mouth was a series of 'awwwww's.

I want to thank you for write this wonderful story. It is by far my favorite fanfic ever.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
I just found this story, so amusing, and well done.
How do you make it so real?
Thanks for sharing.
Adamalove777 chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
This was superb. I loved it!
b0redrand0m chapter 22 . 5/26/2013
thanks for sharing that awesomeness i shoild i have been sleeping (it's 4:45a) but instead i've just read this entire story in one shot. thanks again for sharing.
b0redrand0m chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
this is delightful. and funny. thanks for sharing it.
wercomingup chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
This is really good...I can so relate to the fear and expectation of pain.
hiller chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
I love these two ladies. Keep up the good work. Thanks!
Tiffanyfrench chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Finished captured me all afternoon so good look forward to readong more of your writing.
Tiffanyfrench chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
I am sitting here sobbing the interaction with fritz almost killed me. The whole story has been good but this part just took over me emotionally great great chapter
SandandSea1 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Great chapter thanks.
SandandSea1 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
The beginning of an affair starting with coffee and cake. :) I'm definately beginning to like your characterizations of the pair. They've got this hesitant circling motion going on around how they feel about each other that's appealing. It's a very slow build-up but not tedious. Thank you for the great chapter.
SandandSea1 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This is cool. I'm liking the two different points of view. It'll be interesting yo see how Sharon and Brenda Leigh eventually become friends inspite of this forced get together or rather because of it.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
What a pleasure to stumble onto this fic. This was such an enjoyable read. I liked that you gave them so much chemistry, but also so much baggage making their forging a relationship so difficult. I loved that it felt like they were constantly just revolving around each other without moving forwards or backwards at any point. And finally, I especially enjoyed how you made their respective families a part of their relationship. I liked Sharon's psychologist mother and her caring provocations, I liked Brenda's super-understanding inquisitive mom, and bff-cum-daughter-of-the-year Laura who was such an excellent sounding board that it felt as though Brenda finally had a best friend to count on and share with. I loved everything about this fic, and even though you shied away from overt sexual intimacy, the absence didn't detract from this fic at all. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!