Reviews for b e y o n d imagination
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 3/13
Interesting. I like it. :) It's an intriguing idea to have Hoenheim as Nicholas's pupil.
candychxn chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
ASDFGHJKL
THIS
YOUR WRITING
WHYYYY HIATUS
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
daaaaaaang wow that was awesome
Yami Mizumi chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Beautiful... A simple peace, yet it fills you with understanding. I have to thank you for writing this.
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Beautifully written, I love the meaning you've put behind it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
because even when our eyes are closed, the world outside is still alive.
and honestly, it's way beyond our imagination.
Who's quote is this, it's pretty good.
Queen Bovine chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That was really good. I honestly didn't expect to find something this well-written while skimming for random FMA crossovers. I love it when Ed gets all wise. When he manages to keep a lid on himself, he can be fairly profound.

R.I.P. Hohopapa
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Considering how badly things get screwed up in the later books and Conqueror of Shamballa, a quiet moment is good for all of them. Pity they're all trouble magnets.
servant of matryoshka chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This. Was. Freaking. AWESOME!~
haganeochibi chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was a great cross-over! It makes me wish it actually happened...

While I'm not sure Ed would actually boast of him being a child prodigy, the other bit I'm a bit picky of is the timeline. If I remember correctly, Ed was 18 during the 2004 movie FMA:CoS, [SPOILER!]where Hohenheim died[END SPOILER], and that was in 1923, so Ed wouldn't be 17 in 1939. He'd be around 34 y/o.

That aside, this story definitely flowed, and everyone was in-character [Oh Sophie, welcome to the Ed Elric fan club! You're a bit like Winry, which is a bit of a plus!]. I like how Ed's acting all mature now, and that added bit where Hohenheim is a Flamel apprentice is an added bonus. The conclusion was well-done.

Favorited.
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow... that was really good. makes me kinda wish there was more, yet it's flawless as it as. in character, everything was just great.
shadownomore chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Amazing one shot. (Makes me wish it wasn't), I absolutely love it, and makes me love Ed even more. Anyway, I hope you consider continuing this... in some way... if it's possible. :D

Sincerely,

Shadow
SamanthaMeloes chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Holy...I am in love with this! I felt like crying at the end when Ed spoke! Tout est un On est tous!