Reviews for The Face of His Mortality
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
...he took that oddly well
Maddie chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Oh that was really good. At first I couldn't tell whose point of view it was, which made it even better. Well done
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Good story, but I had to read the first few paragraphs a couple times to figure out POV.
azuredragonsleeps chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Really nice oneshot :-) I loved how Arthur was afraid at first, it was a really original take on the reveal. Thanks :)
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wonderful story - I almost hope it goes this way - I don't want to see Arthur hate Merlin or drown in the 'betrayal of his silence'. My only problem was that I had difficulty knowing which one was talking throughout this. (a very tiny qualm) Thanks for writing this.
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I like how you wrote it from Arthur's POV, it made a nice change. And the way you wrote it so we thought it was Merlin at first was brilliant.
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nice.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very well written.

Thanks for writing!

_

~Yuki
stoirm chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I loved how you turned the usual way of things on its head, and it was Arthur who was scared of Merlin. Skills :)
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ah! So, so CUTE. I thought it was Merlin worrying in the beginning, until the phrase "years of teachings".

I truly loved their banter at the end. :)
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I really enjoy your take on Arthur. :)
Dianne chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Cool. This is one of the first stories I've read where Arthur considers that Merlin has the power to kill him. Most fics have Merlin cowering upon the discovery of his magic but in truth, at first Arthur would be scared to death, especially given what he has been taught about magic. That was a nice different and more realistic take on a fic where the magic is discovered. Good job.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Great story. At first I thought it is Merlin POV
sesshouluver chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
awwww this was cute! great job!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
hahah nice job just great hahah i loved it!