Reviews for Realization
LOVED it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
in paragragh 29 there's a typeo
FluffyEevee chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
IT FREAKING FUZZZZZZEHHHHHHH! Imma die, I know i am... It was just too freaking fuzzy... Oh god...
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
awww great story
Angel-of-Energy chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Twins of the Earth chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Thanks for thanking me...lol that sounded funny. And you should really do a sequel you're very good at writing. Here are some ideas you can play around with.

1. Slade cold team up with Trigon again and kidnap Beast Boy so Raven would willingly bring him back or have Beast Boy killed. Robin doesn't want Raven to bring Trigon back, but she does it anyway and Beast Boy is the only one alive on Earth and who can save Raven.

2. A villion(your pick)slowly starts to kill of Titans(Years Later they're married and maybe on or two kids) and Raven and Beast Boy have to runaway with they're family and try to stop the villion while training their kid or kids to control their powers(They can have just Raven's powers or both Raven's and Beast Boy's) and do me a favor if you do this one if you give the other Titans kids don't kill them have Raven and Beast Boy train them too. I don't like it when kids die when it's not their fault.

Hope you like the idea's and use them either in the sequel or another story. I really do like your writing and you're in my favorites. If you need any help please ask me I'll be happy to help.
greasrs chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
xD Oh yeah! Im special! xP

I really hope you make a sequel, or you can even write a different story entirely. Your choice.

If you make a sequel you can start anywhere. Most choose to start a couple of months, or even years later. You can do that to, itd still be awesome, but you can always be spontaneus and go even farther in time or farther back. Either way, i know you'll make it rock!

Im glad my friendship is actually a good thing to someone. Usually others find me a little bipolar. One second ill be crazzy and peppy, the next ill be tired and grumpy. Its a girl thing i guess xD

:) ur a great friend too

~xXCanaryXx
Hexpert chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Well, the ending could be better, but it was good enough for me! And yes, we should really, really think about when to post a story. I find that hard to do. Anyway, it's up to you if you want to write a sequel but mostly, half of the time, they suck because the author loses her/his touch. But if you have a really, really good idea, don't be afraid to type it up! I'll read it, promise! If you want any ideas, feel free t click my username. Toodles for now!
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Looks like Beast Boy gets to live to be in the next chapter. He should thank Starfire though, he owes her big time for keeping raven from punishing him.
Twins of the Earth chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Loved it, but as for future advice read your reviews before you update because you never know what ideas you'll get.
gacr36 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Aww, isnt love so sweet? Its a shame it ends so soon, but if its your decision, so be it. You did a great job on this one. Good luck with your future!
greasrs chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Nooo its finish! WAHHHHHHH T.T

*sniffle* that was truly adorable and so cute a.d i poved it... *sob* why is it finished? WAHHHHH

Sorry bout that. I heard my mum say i wad "PMS-ing and hormones" god, i hate being female sometimes. -.-"

I hope you write a sequel or write anothe Bb/Rae story! Your REALLY good at it. And i luv your writing style. xD

I hope we can like, be, like, Bffls girl! *flips hair* sorry i had to add that snooty rich girl moment :D

But for rl. Hope we can be buds thru the power of TECHNOLOGY! :O