Reviews for Before the Sun Sets
NarutoJournal chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is hilarious! I love how you mixed humor and romance, still showing how much Hinata really loves Naruto and depicting her timid personality flawlessly. :) I particularly enjoyed the way you wrote Kakashi, accurately portraying him in what I think was one of the best ways I've seen yet! Your idea to have him use his books to help Hinata is very creative and original! I will definitely keep reading, and on top of that read other stories by you as well.
NarutoJournal chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
this is awesome!
DELETEDACCOUNT453637119927 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is such a good one shot and the characterisation is perfect. Very sweet and funny. It made me laugh that Kakashi gets his 'words of wisdom' from Icha Icha. Great work.

-Sasha
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
And I pick...THIS story to review!

...Obviously. I bet you thought I'd pick an X-men fic. I bet you're wondering why I'm rambling and not reviewing. I'll move on now.

I just love Hinata. She's so cute-every time she blushes I just want to give her a big hug. I thought you kept her well in character here-this is something that a lot of people tend to not do very well with her.

My favorite line was: Hinata felt something twist in her belly, something that most would call jealousy. She called it indigestion. That made me laugh. _

Kakashi's mission is definitely something I think Hinata should try out, but I have to wonder (being a very shy person myself) if it's actually doable. Probably not in real life. But this is fanfiction (emphasis on fiction) and I hate when people say that the story has to be realistic. Because it doesn't. Because it's well...fiction.

And Kakashi...lol Kakashi is definitely in character. Picking up all his advice from Icha Icha...*giggles insanely* Though after reading this one, you've got me interested. I'll be reading the other three parts later :o)

See ya'

...Or, actually I won't, but you know what I mean.

-Em
none of your business chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Thank you. I've been having a lousy day until I read your story. I can so see Hinata stalking Naruto from the alleys. And I absolutley love how Kakashi gets his proverbs from Icha Icha. I rally want to know what happens when Kakashi talks to Sakura.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
"To some, maybe. Well…actually, yes. Very. To everyone who has eyes. There might be a few blind people who know as well."

I like Kakashi, especially when he's play matchmaker, but sometimes he's kind of a jerk. But in a good way.

This was great. Absolutely hilarious. Especially the final paragraph. I'm just glad someone is *finally* gonna have that conversation with her. You can only cross the line between "fangirl" and "stalker" so many times before someone slaps you with a restraining order.

You go Hinata!
Lauri3n chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is really good. I could see Kakashi using lines from Icha Icha Paradise!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
He gets his proverbs from Icha Icha . . . priceless! XD
Santeira chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Is this a one-shot? If it is then it's a very good one-shot. If there are more chapters to this then I think I can't wait for more. Love your writing style and I love your Kakashi/Hinata characterization too.