Reviews for Heresy
Sorrowful Stone chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
I'm seriously being reminded of Kingdom Hearts right now. This story is pretty fun.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
please don't abandon this fic! Its so interesting. I really want to know how original Naruto is coping especially against the Naruto with the gold ornaments. Please can the next chapter be a flashback to Naruto when he first found himself in the confusing world that is his mindscape?
Hello Ladybug chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Magnificent. Beautiful. Continue. Those are the only three words that come to mind. Keep going!
kaminoko-x chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
This is CRAZY man (... Or woman, since I haven't checked your author profile yet to see if you shared your gender). Super excited to see where this goes, cause this is insanely awesome. The story has like, endless potential. Keep going, please please please!
KagedIn chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Well I must say so far I found this story hard to follow but I have now invested my interest. It has been a while since your last update so I'll hold my breath and hope to see another chapter.
dontblink chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
your story is totally epic! I love it! Why won't up write any more? Please update :)
Syithe chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Wow. This is an amazing story. The time compression combined with the thousands of separate but related intelligences within their own world all (or most) waging war against their creator. Very biblical in a way. Having both Sakura and Ino entered into the world was a brilliant idea since Sakura will be held as nigh-holy by most and Ino will be treated as... well perhaps not a normal person but will definitely demonstrate the varying opinions and feelings that Naurto(s) holds. Ino always gives the reader somebody to more directly empathize with since Sakura has insights and emotional connections to Naruto that we would not understand as instinctively. I see you began this story in 2011 and have continued through the later part of 2012. I sincerely hope you still have interest in continuing your story and I only see it getting better as it goes. Even if you choose not to finish it, thank you very much for the read.
Creare92 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
And once more, through hours upon hours of searching, I have found something worth reading. The potential of fanfiction lies in the exploration of ideas, and this is a prime exampel of such a thing.
This is one story I would like to see brought to its conclusion.
Yours, sincerely.
Leoctio chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
You know, this is t9 good to just let wither away. It is beautifully written. The plot is unique. The perspective is intriguing, and the ideas carried out well.
This is so much better than every fanfic I've read in months that it's just no competition.

It might not be everyone's. Up of tea, but this story is special. It is worthy of attention.

I hope you will update it - and feel sad if you don't.
Best regards.
Dragonmage182 chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Wow... just... wow... Love this story and can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
Helafol chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Okay, this is something else. I have never read a fic quite like this; and trust me, I've read a LOT. It is a good idea but I warn you to not get too depressing with the story. You are toeing the line as it is. Though this is largely just from person preference.
dontblink chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
I'm a bit disbelieving that you've only had 110 reviews. This fic is so fascinating and attention grabbing that you should have at the very least 1000 reviews. I think that the only thing keeping more people from reading it is the summary since it makes the fic seem as if it were a parody instead of the mindblowing story it really is. I generally stay away from the parody genre and i nearly didn't bother looking at this...I'm so glad that I took a chance and read it. Now I'll be kept in suspense until the next chapter comes out.
The Royal Queen Akito chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
... this story is amazing. I love this plot idea, its just, I don't even know how to describe how awesome this story is. I think that each shadow clone represents a sort of person Naruto has the potential to become, I know you probably won't answer this but am I right? I just want to say this story is awesome you should continue it it.
Some Guy chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Oh my God this is amazing. Please, please, please, do NOT abandon this story. It has so much potential.
ijpowers92 chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
huh. spacebattles wasn't kidding when they called this fic, inceptiony.
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »