Reviews for Heresy
Diablo Snowblind chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
This is freaking amazing. Wow. I am so very sad that there isn't more for me to read. This is an astonishing foray into the exploration of some of the more unsettling implication of Kage Bunshin.
Confer chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Spartan1 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
i like this good work.
Ogi chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Absolutely excellent story with very interesting idea. Although I must admit that I find Watchman speech and Sakura reaction as truly disgusting. What all of humans are if not sum of they memories? Anyway good luck in writing next chapters I surely will be reading them.
Half Baked Cat chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Liking this fic a lot. Hope to eventually see more of Hinata, but I understand if you don't want to include her.
Ksai chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
This is one of the most unusual stories that I've read.
Please keep up the good work. You are a very skilled writer and it would be a shame to see this fic abandoned.

I wonder what WIll happen when Sakura and Ino meet Minato, Kushina and Kurama...
WaltrudKrupinski chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
A little horrific realizing it was a world built on the dead. Fantastic story so far
jalkura chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
I know its wierd how I am reviewing backwards bt I just finished the last chapter and am too overwhelmed by the quality of this piece of 'literature' (I hold great respect and standard by the word) to be coherent
just keep the story alive and update as frequently as u can

ps: these numerous reviews have nothing to do with my desire of being your 100th reviewer* ;-)*
I just think you deserve more than a hundred of them :-)
jalkura chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
the story gave me a series of goosebumps throughout and had me biting my nails in anticipation
I can no longer read about naruto clones anywhere without getting the creeps.

However I personally feel they should have been a bit older (not to mention that would mean a more useful less annoying sakura . )

Also I didn't quite get that part where team 7 entered naruto's apartment
and the part where sakura found tonnes of clones playing.
jalkura chapter 6 . 9/21/2012

jalkura chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
wherever the he'll is sasuke ?
he just vanished so suddenly and mysteriously
jalkura chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
amazing story
refreshingly new and unique
brilliantly expressed
hope you take it to a fitting end.
Its one of the few fics that has a creative plot and is error free as far as grammar is concerned
I hope it doesn't get abandoned like most of the good fics do
update soon

I really appreciate your work
its a beautiful piece of art :-)
enil87 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Love your writing!

Looking forward to reading through all your old stories!
Machina Ex Deus chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
This is quite possibly the most original Naruto fic I've ever read. You have a brilliant plot here, and reading what you have put up so far gave me shivers. You have a mind trip and a half here, literally. I'm really looking forward to more.

Machina Ex Deus
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
One of the best fics I've ever read. Very original, very well written, awesome premise and spot on characterization. I'm happy you were inspired to update. No pressure on the next chap, quality over quantity.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »