Reviews for Heresy
Anon chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
I AM QUITE FRANKLY APPALLED!

how the fuck does this story only have 91 reviews?
I mean, the story is updated quite slowly, but it is extremely well written, interesting and though there have been very few of the "clones have a sense of self" stories, this story stands out, extremely original and just keeps making me want to say "FUCK YOU ONLY 8 CHAPTERS"
harry uzumaki chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Refreshingly original implementation of the idea that Naruto's clones can have personalities of their own, which is rarely used and even harder to pull off with believable story line. Thank you for sharing your imagination and dedicating your time to writing fanfiction. I am really intrigued and excited about how this story will unfold. Please update soon, and thanks again for writing.
kidloco chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
oh wow...
necro-wulf chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
The scope and metaphysucs here really impresed me. This story is a bit of a job to wrap your head around, but the callenge is what makes reading so enjyable.
me chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
This story gives me shivers. It's excellent. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
This get's trippy man... Awesome but trippy.
INDADD chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
I am feeling a bit iffy about this one. I will admit that it is quite interesting and unexpected, but I am still a bit iffy. Only because of the dopplergangers; it sort of goes against my beliefs? thinking? I don't know what exactly, but it bothers me. However, despite that, I am willing to continue forth. :P I am a bit of a masochist, haha.
Dude chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
This is the most bad ass mind game ever!
AiSard chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
This fic has me hooked. I still don't understand why your keeping with the title and summary though / I keep getting flashes of WH40k whenever I see the word Heresy p hopefully the reason will pop out sooner or later. Summary isn't that bad I guess, it just seems a little light-hearted and doesn't quite capture the intricate tone you've woven in to the story, which is really really interesting and whats got me hooked p really hope you update more soon, really want to see where your taking this. (we need to go deeperrr)
violinmana chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Find the Hokage.
Herooftimes chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
More. More please, as soon as you can. I'm truly enjoying this story and I almost wish I had discovered it later so there would be more to read now. I liked the first person part at the beginning as well, but I wouldnt want it to be a constant thing.
Herooftimes chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I'm definitely, definitely liking this story so far. I've never seen a premise like this before actually. The clones simply staying around somehow is quite scary. I do wonder why that has happened - did Naruto use the kage bunshin wrong? Or does it really happen to all who use it?
1nf1n1t3 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
wow, kinda confusing at the start, but once you get into the plot it's very interesting.
keep up the good work!
Quiet Magician chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
O.o Awesome.
RamenKnight chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
What the heck is going on?
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »