Reviews for Heresy
NaruDeeds chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Good update! I look forward to future chapters )
Hijokugei chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Un. Ho. Ly. Fuck.

UNholy FUCK.

unholy FUCK.

Goddamit, Nishizaki, how the hell did you manage to write something so freakishly disturbing that I stopped breathing during the entirety of this chapter? HOLY SHIT THAT WAS TERRIFYING.
Emmizu chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
another great update as usual! :) i can't wait to see what's next!
ABitterPill chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Well it is an interesting beginning, though the almost "waking dream"-like way it's being going so far makes it hard to tell exactly what is going on.

I am honestly not sure what is happening in this story so far.

It is interesting, but I would like to know exactly what is happening. There is not enough clarity to what is happening. Is this some sort of split personality thing? An action of the Kyuubi? An outside unknown force? What is happening exactly?

I will watch it, but I hope things clear up some.
fransis chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Whoa, this is strange. don't understand anything so far but i'm hooked.

i like it))
Dalxein chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Oooh... this is interesting...

Can't wait to see what it all means! :O
Emmizu chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
yet again I am left speechless. I'm still so confused but i really want to know what is going to happen so please update soon!
iamtehg chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Interesting start here. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Hijokugei chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Well damn. That's not freaky at all.
Kraken's Ghost chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
It's always a real pleasure to read your fiction. You've once again demonstrated your ability to create engaging writing without revealing too much early on.

This is a great work. I'm looking forward to where you'll go with it.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Really good introduction here, I really liked how it was set up, but I'm a little confused as to what is going on right now, but I'll certainly be eager to see what happens next.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I kinda love the way his mind works.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Jerrac chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ok, cool imagery, well written, but not enough here... It's utterly devoid of Sakura, who seems to be the main character from what the summary said... Not to mention no context for why Ino would be in his mind, and Naruto would even have a mind like that...

So, excellent teaser. But also highly annoying that there isn't more to it. :D
Emmizu chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
No words can describe how confused and yet intrigued I am with this story. You left me speechless... please continue quickly!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »