Reviews for Heresy
ABitterPill chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
An interesting chapter. I am glad to see Sasuke being portrayed in a manner other than the bashing that has become all too common on ffnet. He seems to have some actual depth to him and that is something I love to see in a character, especially ones such as Sasuke who rarely receive it. It is very nice to see such character development. You see it far too infrequently in fanfiction and I find it a welcome addition.

It is interesting to see into Sakura's mind too and see how things are developing.

I am still trying to figure out what is going on with Naruto. When did he have time to create clones for his own games? He seems to have been out of it since last chapter.

How exactly did he get sick? He has never seemingly gotten sick before, but where did this sudden illness come from? It has to have a source. Is it some self-inflicted mental battle or something biological that has gotten into his system? What is going on in that head of his?

All in all a good chapter. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to your next chapter, whenever that may be. I will be watching. :)
Lthayer3 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Cool story. Great characterizations, excellent dialogue, no grammatical errors that I noticed. It flows well, and if you're intending to write it to create a tense/suspenseful feeling, you are doing it wonderfully. I look forward to reading more of it )
NaruDeeds chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Good update! I look forward to future chapters )
Hijokugei chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Un. Ho. Ly. Fuck.

UNholy FUCK.

unholy FUCK.

!

Goddamit, Nishizaki, how the hell did you manage to write something so freakishly disturbing that I stopped breathing during the entirety of this chapter? HOLY SHIT THAT WAS TERRIFYING.
Emmizu chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
another great update as usual! :) i can't wait to see what's next!
ABitterPill chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Well it is an interesting beginning, though the almost "waking dream"-like way it's being going so far makes it hard to tell exactly what is going on.

I am honestly not sure what is happening in this story so far.

It is interesting, but I would like to know exactly what is happening. There is not enough clarity to what is happening. Is this some sort of split personality thing? An action of the Kyuubi? An outside unknown force? What is happening exactly?

I will watch it, but I hope things clear up some.
fransis chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Whoa, this is strange. don't understand anything so far but i'm hooked.

i like it))
Dalxein chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Oooh... this is interesting...

Can't wait to see what it all means! :O
Emmizu chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
yet again I am left speechless. I'm still so confused but i really want to know what is going to happen so please update soon!
iamtehg chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Interesting start here. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Hijokugei chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Well damn. That's not freaky at all.
Kraken's Ghost chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
It's always a real pleasure to read your fiction. You've once again demonstrated your ability to create engaging writing without revealing too much early on.

This is a great work. I'm looking forward to where you'll go with it.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Really good introduction here, I really liked how it was set up, but I'm a little confused as to what is going on right now, but I'll certainly be eager to see what happens next.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I kinda love the way his mind works.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
good
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »