Reviews for As We Stand on Balconies
lovely smile chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
AriTeir chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
A beuatiful fic.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love Romy and I know what it means, so I guess I'm safe...for now, anyway.

Hope you feel better soon!
aecul chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I like the title and the disclaimer. :)

So cute. The ending was lovely. All the line breaks were fun; free verse poetry is one of my favorite things to write and I don't know if that's what your considerinf this but it was fun to read anyway. I liked the ending especially (and considering that right after this I'll be going to bed, it's a perfect way to end my night! Thank you!).

I hope you feel better really soon!
Wisteria Stargazer chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh, this is so cute!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
OMG! I am so gonna print this out and give it to my English teacher! (Even though we finished our poetry unit, like, last semester. Oh, well. She likes poetry) Totally awesome!
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
How cool. I really like the format you put this in. Creative and interesting, awesome combination!

roguelover321 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
aw cute
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
My first thought upon reading the summary:

SHE LIES! SHE LIES THROUGH HER TEETH! But it's for the cause of shocking that cocky Cajun and spreading some astonished delight so it's ok.

So while I'm reading this, I got Dave Barnes 'Until You' playing and it's a good effect, let me tell you. It was like I'm watching a movie and there's background music to it. Anyway, youtube the song or something. You'll want to read it with everything Romy.

That gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling.

Get better soon, hon!