Reviews for My Brother
Apex85 chapter 15 . 2/18
Too sweet.
Apex85 chapter 10 . 2/18
Damn. I actually FELT how mad Ken was here. No wonder he left that place and went nuts.

Props to you on somehow making Ken more psychotic yet simultaneously more sympathetic.
Apex85 chapter 8 . 2/18
Love Osamu's sense of humor and the drama between the brothers had me hooked.
GoldenGriffiness chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
I loved this story and I love your Osamu! He's so real, and reminds me of stories I've heard of my... uh... I'm not sure what he'd be. Stepdad, maybe? My older sibling's father who passed away before I was born. He was paralyzed from the neck down, but he loved to joke about it.

It's clear that this represents some form of reality for you, and I am sorry for that. I can't say I understand, but I can day I admire your strength to write about it. Especially when it ends in such a enjoyable read.

~Goldie
GoldenGriffiness chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
I'm really enjoying this! There's a certain realness to the characters I greatly appreciate, one that's hard to find in literature and harder still to find in fanfiction. I love your Sam/Osamu. Also, usually I get confused by the japan names, (I multitask while watching shows, so it's rare for me to see Sub) but you've managed to make it less so.

Thanks for a great read!
Chibi-Kaisie chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
I've been almost begging for a fic like this. I must confess it got me into it 'till I finished it (I might read it all over again) and I imediatly started reading all your other Digimon Adventure 02 fics, (not a big fan of Tamers). You display their brotherhood beautifuly without them turning into crybabies or nuisances. I really loved Osamu's personality and I even cracked a rib because of the jokes he made (Kaiser was hilarious too with the one of the ornament).

I'm glad this fic is here. It's an instant favourite. Thanks Ori and thank to you as well.
Girl of Darkness10 chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
This fic is effectively my favorite.
Like... ever.
Love it! :D
Like... I keep on reading it over and over again, and I can't seem to get over it! :D
Fangirl123 chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
OOHHH please tell me you're gonna make the dark spore arc tooo omgomg
Raccon Girl chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Am i the only one that like the English dub?
Alice chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
I really love this think with its plot 'what if Osamu was still alive'.
And you have a loveling writing style.
I beg oft you, do Mord, do the rest of the 02 season too or at least some parts like the kidnapping of Ken.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Awwww, I love Osamu and Ken. Wonderful job with the fic! They are so cute together, brotherly love is the best.
Sarah chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
But it did show in the dub that Ken thought it was all a game, he just delivered the lines differently. He stated that he was, "going to go home to his computer and reset the digital world. He was going to recreate it to a version that didn't cheat". He then realized that the digimon were at the soccer game just like in the Japanese subs. There was more going on though that met the eye. Personally I think if anything, the trauma from being so young caused him to split personalities.

It would make a good fanfic showing the Kaiser not actually being a evil being or a result of the spore but a multiple personality that split because little Ken couldn't cope with the guilt from the accident. Everyone splits a little bit, going on auto pilot once in a while but with trauma like I would like to say Ken where there was severe neglect and then extreme guilt, it wouldn't have been unheard of if he dissociated himself from the trauma like little kids would to be able to cope.
sarah chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Just a correction:
Vicodin is actually 10 mg hydrocodone and 300 mg acetaminophen
Norco however is 10 mg hydrocodone and 325 mg acetaminophen.

I am a pharmacy technician and I always make a doctor's call every time somebody comes in with Vicodin either 5, 7.5, or 10 mg hydrocodone and 300 mg acetaminophen. That's the big difference really, the amount of acetaminophen.
kattycha01 chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
this was a great story, take a review!
Dragoon Cecilia chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
An excellent fic. and I love Kunemon and Wormmon together. this fic would be awsome if it had been taken through to the end of the season.

Ken & Wormmon are my favorite Chosen & Partner. with Daisuke & Veemon next. though my faverite character in 02 is Black Wargreymon.

I liked the references to FF8. I honestly never thought of ken's base that way.
but then, FF8 is the only FF that I've only finished once. and I have quite a few of the numerals (I, II, IV - You get the idea)

this is just an awsome story. one of the few good ones I've found fo 02 (and I've been though several hundred at least)
anyway
great story!
keep up the great writing!