Reviews for My Brother
Chibi-Kaisie chapter 15 . 9/9
I've been almost begging for a fic like this. I must confess it got me into it 'till I finished it (I might read it all over again) and I imediatly started reading all your other Digimon Adventure 02 fics, (not a big fan of Tamers). You display their brotherhood beautifuly without them turning into crybabies or nuisances. I really loved Osamu's personality and I even cracked a rib because of the jokes he made (Kaiser was hilarious too with the one of the ornament).

I'm glad this fic is here. It's an instant favourite. Thanks Ori and thank to you as well.
Girl of Darkness10 chapter 15 . 7/8
This fic is effectively my favorite.
Like... ever.
Love it! :D
Like... I keep on reading it over and over again, and I can't seem to get over it! :D
Fangirl123 chapter 15 . 6/13
OOHHH please tell me you're gonna make the dark spore arc tooo omgomg
Raccon Girl chapter 1 . 2/24
Am i the only one that like the English dub?
Alice chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
I really love this think with its plot 'what if Osamu was still alive'.
And you have a loveling writing style.
I beg oft you, do Mord, do the rest of the 02 season too or at least some parts like the kidnapping of Ken.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Awwww, I love Osamu and Ken. Wonderful job with the fic! They are so cute together, brotherly love is the best.
Sarah chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
But it did show in the dub that Ken thought it was all a game, he just delivered the lines differently. He stated that he was, "going to go home to his computer and reset the digital world. He was going to recreate it to a version that didn't cheat". He then realized that the digimon were at the soccer game just like in the Japanese subs. There was more going on though that met the eye. Personally I think if anything, the trauma from being so young caused him to split personalities.

It would make a good fanfic showing the Kaiser not actually being a evil being or a result of the spore but a multiple personality that split because little Ken couldn't cope with the guilt from the accident. Everyone splits a little bit, going on auto pilot once in a while but with trauma like I would like to say Ken where there was severe neglect and then extreme guilt, it wouldn't have been unheard of if he dissociated himself from the trauma like little kids would to be able to cope.
sarah chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Just a correction:
Vicodin is actually 10 mg hydrocodone and 300 mg acetaminophen
Norco however is 10 mg hydrocodone and 325 mg acetaminophen.

I am a pharmacy technician and I always make a doctor's call every time somebody comes in with Vicodin either 5, 7.5, or 10 mg hydrocodone and 300 mg acetaminophen. That's the big difference really, the amount of acetaminophen.
kattycha01 chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
this was a great story, take a review!
Dragoon Cecilia chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
An excellent fic. and I love Kunemon and Wormmon together. this fic would be awsome if it had been taken through to the end of the season.

Ken & Wormmon are my favorite Chosen & Partner. with Daisuke & Veemon next. though my faverite character in 02 is Black Wargreymon.

I liked the references to FF8. I honestly never thought of ken's base that way.
but then, FF8 is the only FF that I've only finished once. and I have quite a few of the numerals (I, II, IV - You get the idea)

this is just an awsome story. one of the few good ones I've found fo 02 (and I've been though several hundred at least)
great story!
keep up the great writing!
darkpaladin89 chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Dude... You totes need to continue this! I think this experiment was a smashing success! Some minor degree of episode novelisation was necessary to make it work, but seriously, you're really being too hard on yourself for it if you ask me. You rock! :-D
Gochi Glay Lover chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Well... I must say that THIS is perhaps the most amazing D02 fic I've ever read. It was epic and I loved the fact that Osamu was NOT a Gary Stu, he had flaws and even as a chosen child he was not the center of the action, I really liked that.

His digimon is so cute, I always loved Kunemon after playing Digimon World for PSOne.

Ken... OMG Ken was such a bastard! I love the Kaiser, he is an EPIC enemy and is a shame Ken lost some of that spicy personality after his defeat :( ...that's why I wish this story would be continued, 02 is my favorite Digimon season and I would love to read it with Osamu there and maybe with a Ken not so shy and introverted :)

Well, That's all, I will now go and surf this profile in hopes to see more amazing fics :D
Neko Haruko chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
This story was very emotionally moving. ...I actually cried. I guess I'm an emotional worm too.
daiken chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
ooohhhh a friend link me this and i absolutely love it. i saw that you said you might do mid-season fics and i really hope you do. it's so wonderful this series and nicely written. i'd bet a lot of people would be eager to read a sqeual to this! keep up the awesome work!
Violet chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
I ABOSULETELY ADORE THIS SERIES. It's one of the best I've ever read, I stayed up all night reading I was just so hooked! I love the perosnality you gave Osamu, I'm a bit surprised but it was rather interesting seeing him differently than how he is canonly. (Ken mentions once that Osamu was always in a bad mood and cold) he's more brighter in this and it's rather fun and very hilarious XD
I get why you wouldn't want to re-write the whole Adventures 02 but I do GREATLY encourage you to do that mid-season thing you wanted. I am VERY curious to see how it plays out, I realy love this series and your little AU. I think it makes perfect sense to me! This was very hialrious and downright emotional. I know it' been over a year since you wote any 02 fics but I really do hope/wish/pray that you would continue this little AU or maybe do some one-shots here and there. I am rather curious where the whole "dooon't smile" thing came along and why it makes Ken laughs so much.
I just LOVE the brotherly moments between the two. Its just so cute and funny! Keep up the aweosme work!