Reviews for The First of Something Beautiful
princessebee chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Yes. Awesome. Grinning like an idiot here.
princessebee chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the first chapter was good but th his was great! Now for more...
GhibliGirl91 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
This was adorable! While I'm sad it was over so quickly, I'm glad you didn't drag it out or beyond their getting together. Its lovely just the way it is.
Kashito91 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
this is excellently written; tension is almost palpable; relationships between the characters is completely in character. Any chance of more?
NightLight chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
OMG.

I'm going to die.

This was too cute.

Thanks for these! I really loved all of the chaps 3
BellaRoko chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Amazingly cute, and fun to read! Great work you did with this third chapter, Lou! I always enjoy your fabulous writing (and the adorable Vin/Charley fluff). Hmm… More, please?
Cutegenius chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
This is so beautifully written and so in character! I love this couple and I love how you portrayed them. Thank you for posting such an awesome story
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
*dances happily* awesome, awesome, aaaawwwesoooommme! lol, loved it. your sterling best, dear Lou.
miceaholic chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
that was a great story :) funny, sweet, and oh so beautiful 3 it's always sad to see a good story end
B.C. Crossing chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Lovely. What a wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story!

I love the fact that Modo was the only level-headed out of the four.

Beautiful story, Lou!

luvs ya!

And thank you for the mention! I'm honored to be your editor-muse-friend. But most importantly your friend.
LadyDi chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Beautiful. Thanks for the IC'ness! It's a rare gift nowadays sadly.
BlackButterFly Kerri-Ann T chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Honey it is so refreshing to see another talented Aussie!

GREAT JOB!

~Kez
BellaRoko chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Aww, this was so sweet! Loved it! Great job! Please, continue? *puppy eyes* xD
kirschreich chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Alright first off: I love you. You can spell, you know what punctuation and grammar are, you can follow your own plotline and you are capable of keeping the characters IN CHARACTER. Congratulations - you have become one of the few reasons why I'm willing to check out the Pit every once in a while. :)

Second: I love your story! It's a nice peek into what might be going on inside of Vinnie's head if he isn't busy blowing up stuff or beating up goons and takes a moment to reflect his relationship with Charley and what he hopes and or wishes to get from it. I like how you have him thoughtful and contemplative at the start, moving on to awkward and then to pretending like everything's okay (although both know it isn't). I do hope to read more from you, particularly in this fandom because it honestly needs the support. :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
this was so sweet and awesome and great! loved it!