Reviews for The Longest Journey
OldSFfan chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
This is a beautiful story.
Lizzievee chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
What a strong,emotional,sad story that does end with them so in love with each other and House doing the ultimate to be with his Wilson. I cried, it was so moving.
2PaperFaces chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
A great story! Very emotional and as always, so incredibly well written!
mysticpotion chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
I love you and yet hate you all at the same time! This was so good and yet so sad!I can actually see this happening in the show.I'm close to tears. Think yourself honoured because I sensed from reviews it would be sad and i'm the type of person who never reads anything sad (in life not just here lol) but I had to read this.

p.s I don't really hate you, your story is too great for that to be true!
Jillian51894 chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Beautiful! Beautiful! Well done! Five stars for your story! I would have cried if I hadn't already been doped into a state of calm by my meds-I fully believe you need to make a colletion of your short stories and have them published-I'll buy the first copy! ;D You truly are talented. God Bless,

Jillian A. )
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
I liked what you did in this chapter. The dialogue really added a lot, and made what could have been a terribly sad ending into a happy one. Maybe this is wishful thinking on my part, but I'd love to see you rework this fic, adding some dialogue in at other points and fleshing it out, as well as having a thorough beta for usage and some awkwardness. If you decide to do that (and I know you've started another story, so you may choose not to), feel free to send me a private message and I'll be happy to beta it for you.
Lussia chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
So House did lie after all? It compliments him and I understand him well (and you did a fabulous job in writing this)—

I was so afraid you would not let it have a happy end. Thank you for not taking the coward's (or political correct) route but the romantic one, the only one such an epic love deserves.
MASHFanficChick chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
You're absolutely right: this IS a happy ending. And I'm glad you wrote the very ending the way you did: it would have been too coincidental had it all been true. Thanks for the great, if sad (but happily-ending!), read. :-)
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
This is heartbreaking, but I could actually imagine it all happening. I'm glad there was some dialogue in this chapter - I missed the interactions in previous chapters where, clearly, things were happening quickly to our boys, but we weren't really able to hear how they were reacting to the changes. I'd say I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but since that will be the end, literally and "literarily," I guess I'm really not!
SrslyNo chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Heartbreaking story, but I'm loving every moment of it. I'm glad that House and Wilson got together.
damigella chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Thanks a lot for the reviews! It helps me write. There's two or three more chapters coming up.
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
I'm enjoying your story. It's funny to see House thinking so practically and even romantically about Wilson. I'm sure that things will become much more agonizing as Wilson's illness progresses.
rslhilson chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
*tear* Poor Wilson!

Really enjoying this story. Hope you'll continue soon!