Reviews for Traveler
Shannon the chameleon chapter 23 . 4/18/2012
oh please continue it sounds great so far :)
sherlywherlylock chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Okay, I know that you discontinued this story, but it's still really really good...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Ugh, I don't see how people can call this fanfiction.

I believe stories that focus solely on an OC don't deserve to be called fanfiction. It's just a story with a bunch of characters from an already established universe. I mean, really. Who's this character? She already drives me away from the story, mainly due to the fact that she has the "tragic incident" trait.

Seriously shows signs of sue-ness. Actually, she basically is a "Mary Sue". She's very important and the way she enters the temple in, by all means, a "Mary Sue" manner. And the fact that she'll get with Raimundo is another giveaway of her sue traits.

She get's with him when she just appears, even though Kimiko's been aroubd since the show.

I've read as far as seven chapters and I just couldn't go any further. How does this deserve to be called "fanfiction" in the first place? Just skip this and write an original story that will most likely get published.

One last thing. Why does every author in the Xiaolin Showdown fandom have to use a girl OC? Ticks me off because some random little girl appears and turns out to be super important and/or is very powerful that villaibs take an interest in them. Especially Chase Young, even though the man has been watching Omi. What's the fascination with OC'S anyway?
arrowxtte chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Ya! That! Was! Amazing! Lol I loved it dnt know why you have like only 4 reviews! I would read the rest but its 6:19 and I gotta get ready for school so I'll read the rest later
x-MewHazzard-x chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Oh god - what's happened to Angel?

*Chapter _ Next *

_~ x
x-MewHazzard-x chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh my gosh, that's really good! _ Do you take English as a subject?

I'm hooked in the story already ;D Loving it _ Yay! x
Guest chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
raixoc

there goes my hopes for raikim

either way, this is still good, update soon plz
rockholmes chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
OH LOOKY I'M THE FIRST REVIEWER?

Well, I would like to say that this is a wonderful story and I look forward to reading more of this.

This story is well-written, and though I do have a slight problem with the long Author's Notes, I don't want to complain too much about it.

Hope to see more!