Reviews for Just Like The Rest
Good story but I think your making goku a LITTLE to much like vegeta.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
How about this:

Goku and ChiChi finally got up their courage, confessed, and kissed.
Vegeta decided to hint at it more that he like her and Bulma got over Yamcha and came to realization that she loved Vegeta. They become a couple.
Launch and Tien kiss and get together. (you can tell I'm the most excited about these two. *sarcasm*)

That would have satisfied me. XD I'm easiliy satisfied.
chelle10 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
I'm a little sad about what u've decided but it's okay. Jus wanna say that I loved ur ideas, they're making me want to read more, sadly, that's the end of it. Btw, Great job! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Yes they should be sayian because it wouldn't be a dragon ball fanfic if they are human
Fred chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Really dude
BaskinxxRobins chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Has anyone adopted it yet?!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Boo boo i can think of plenty!
Windy50 chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Whyyy? I really love this story! plz wait for another 6 months and you will get your ideas back!
Just a reader1 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I'm really sad you are not going to continue it :( there are so many awesome goku/chi stories that are abandoned when it just gets more interesting...
Rozelia chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I thought it was the new chap... really sad you are not going to continue it :( please don't give up 'starting over' too, k.
Mew57 chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
I wish I could write it but it definitely won't come to your standard.. :( won't you write it pleeeease?
mimi chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
I wish you continued... I will miss this fic ;(
BaSkIn chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o,WhyYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
now,you have made me cry...i loved this story
Rozelia chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter again! The part with goku and bulma fighting was hilarious! Poor goku! XD and just WOW! I just love chichi and 18, they are awesome!
Rozelia chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Great start! ;) I really love to read a fic like these.. I'm excited to read how love will blossom between them ;)