Reviews for The White Wolf
AlicornNerd745 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Unknown chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Love your series but it changed I love your words they are Cool
Raynja chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Luminara makes me think she is a show off I don't know why but lone wolf with territory expanding across half of amethyst mountain how could she possibly have that much? And plus Luminara is a great name I love it.
Lightning again chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Well now tht I have pointed out good stuff, now for notsogood stuff. Well, theres nothing wrong with the writing, but the names dont make much sense to me. The name "Solu" has the root word "Sol", which means "Sun". And Solu is moon god. Also, the Soda Butte/Rubiat/Druid pack is supposed to be very aggresive, but i understand if youre saying they have a good leader so now theyre good too.
Lightning chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
This story is AMAZINGLY written and I live tge story! I really hope you will continue it so we can hear more.
Brianna chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Please do another chapter btw I am making my own wolfquest at stories
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I love this book so much, I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Peachez chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
You certainly have a lot of potential to become a writer, please, if you like writing, keep writing "The White Wolf". I love the name Luminara!
LexiLopezi chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Nice job for the new chapter.
Hermytail chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Please continue this story.
HeroesOfAllSorts chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Ooh-I loved this chapter!

HeroesOfAllSorts chapter 4 . 11/16/2011

This is a really good story! It's one of the best I've ever seen for WolfQuest. I really like all the characters, but my favorite is probably Kyla. Yes, I know-I'm an underdog supporter. You've got to love them. Anyway, I'm really excited to see what happens in the next chapter. I've already got some theories, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was something radically different. Anyway, keep up with the great work!

Mockingjayswillburn chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
This is really good! I love the plot! It's very unique and interesting! I see hints of the hunger games in here thoug, but I love THG so it's ok. Luminara (did I spell that right) seems so persistent and determined...I love her personality! Duxas and Kyla have interesting personalities too! And scar and vena...hmm...btw I absolutely LOVE your new writing style!
Comedygirl127 chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
NNNOOOOOOO! why did u have to not have the 4th chapter? i love ur story so far! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue writing! i beg u while holding onto ur leg in a life or death manor!

and did i mention PLZ?