Reviews for Façade
8annie81 chapter 4 . 2/15
:')
Good.
8annie81 chapter 3 . 2/15
I know how Buttercup was feeling... sometimes a crying person just needs to cry. But it's still a sucky situation. Prof gets home soon though. So it gets better :)
8annie81 chapter 2 . 2/15
At least he doesn't have to suffer through another bone infection :/
8annie81 chapter 1 . 2/15
Blossom is kind of like her dad, isn't she? She the voice of reason :) the mediator
Awesome. Dexter couldn't have better sisters than the four he's been blessed with.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Ah. Just before learning of what Max did. I can clearly see why Dex was so furious after reading this.

Also, DeeDee really is clueless sometimes, isn't she? At least she cares though.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I can see the huge danger presented in a workaholic returning to not only his lab, but the point of origin for his great nightmare. And Blossom's idea was quite a good one.
chloelee12 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
How did I not notice this fic before so good
Mizz Brainiac chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
This was so sweet! I positively love how it ended.

It's quite... eh, disturbing to say the least, the methods Ur-Dexter used to try and find out more about love.
Zerowing21 chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
That was a great story. I will say you did an amazing job with Dexter's and the puffs interactions.
Kurozaki chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
You're such an amazing writer! I feel like crying now...

I wish I could keep up with your stories better, but there's so many! I didn't even know about this one until today! I have to make sure to check more often.
Cybra chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Just got through the entire story, and I loved it to pieces. An amazing look at dealing with the aftermath of Taken.
ZodiacSnake chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
its ur gaoal in life to see how often u can get me to go "AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW *melt*" isnt it & if it is ur doing very well at it XD!
ZodiacSnake chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Aww i love it it u know its easy for me to forget what an emotional train wreak the first part of Dexter's life left him for some reason after invisible sun i just stopped really paying attention to his affection craving & it just makes me go awww poor thing all over again now!
Afalstein chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
A comfortable ending, giving a sense of peace and closing to the whole. Good to see the family back together.
Chinese Fox chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
a very nice way to end the story. Dexter doesn't feel so crushingly depressed, although still in pain, and the professor is here to help make it better. things will get better, that's obvious.

I especially liked the thoughts of what his life would be like if his parents had cared, because in theory, they wouldn't have been the parents he knew, and therefore would he be him? a family is worth anything, if you ask me, and I like that Dexter agrees with sentiment.

Fantastic job.