Reviews for Façade
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 4/28
Thank Computress. I ship Dexter and healing. I love this so much!
dragoncreators chapter 3 . 4/28
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Poor Dexter! He needs all the sister hugs, poor guy! Aaah! D:
dragoncreators chapter 2 . 4/28
Uuh... Awkward question, but ur-dexter didn't kiss Dex, did it? Creepy-ass scene! I'm glad Dee-Dee was there :)

In other news, did you know today is Dexter's 20th birthday? I just found out by chance. 3
8annie81 chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
8annie81 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I know how Buttercup was feeling... sometimes a crying person just needs to cry. But it's still a sucky situation. Prof gets home soon though. So it gets better :)
8annie81 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
At least he doesn't have to suffer through another bone infection :/
8annie81 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Blossom is kind of like her dad, isn't she? She the voice of reason :) the mediator
Awesome. Dexter couldn't have better sisters than the four he's been blessed with.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Ah. Just before learning of what Max did. I can clearly see why Dex was so furious after reading this.

Also, DeeDee really is clueless sometimes, isn't she? At least she cares though.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I can see the huge danger presented in a workaholic returning to not only his lab, but the point of origin for his great nightmare. And Blossom's idea was quite a good one.
chloelee12 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
How did I not notice this fic before so good
Mizz Brainiac chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
This was so sweet! I positively love how it ended.

It's quite... eh, disturbing to say the least, the methods Ur-Dexter used to try and find out more about love.
Zerowing21 chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
That was a great story. I will say you did an amazing job with Dexter's and the puffs interactions.
Kurozaki chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
You're such an amazing writer! I feel like crying now...

I wish I could keep up with your stories better, but there's so many! I didn't even know about this one until today! I have to make sure to check more often.
Cybra chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Just got through the entire story, and I loved it to pieces. An amazing look at dealing with the aftermath of Taken.
ZodiacSnake chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
its ur gaoal in life to see how often u can get me to go "AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW *melt*" isnt it & if it is ur doing very well at it XD!