Reviews for My Lost Heart in Hiding
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 5/8
I loved this. I loved the tone of the whole story, and how they alluded to the past without actually revealing the specifics. Very delicate exchange. I also love the people working for severus. They were unique and very normal. As well their jobs are fitting. Lucius exploring the extravagant books of old, while severus is isolated with his support of very few people. The poem was also beautiful, the metaphor of divine epiphany. Everything was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
More?
silverose29 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
amazing story mate
EuroLux chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is really, really good!

I loved it very much!

thank you..
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I find myself sitting here with a silly grin on my lips and a very good feeling. That, and wishing to ogle certain Slytherins, in their prime!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Not a pairing I usually go for, but very tastefully done :) Nice plot and nicely written.
AFLlover chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
oh i liked this alot. nice story development.
Aranel Mirfain chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
WOW! This is beautiful! I loved how you wrote Severus and Lucius. The gentle pacing plus the sexual tension was a perfect balance. I felt your OC's were well established and thought out too! If you can i would love to read more. Personally i am intrigued about what will happen when Harry and Draco arrive? If they can forgive Lucius? Why does Lucius limp? What will happen between Lucius and Severus? and Harry and Draco? Sorry for the questions im not expecting answers of course! I just think this fic is brilliant and its left me wanting more lol the sign of a well written story!
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
A part from the lengthy explinations on some desidedly umimportant things (past guests, chess etc) this is really good! Lucius was great and all the characters were believeable. Loved the ending!
MareG8 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was very cute :D
Lady.Kallone chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
WOW... i really loved this. Wish it had been longer!