Reviews for The Big Room That Is Big
heartofmetal chapter 6 . 1/18
not gonna lie... this made me cry with laughter hahaha x'D thanks for that ;)
Toyohina chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
You, sir/madam, have created a masterpiece.

One that is almost as funny and charming and sexy as the original film itself. Please update this. I'd read it even if no one else did.

And I hope you've heard about Greg Sestero's new book, because it's looking pretty promising. :D
Purplepacker chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
This was as painful to read as the room was to listen to. Good job!
savannahreads chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
So far, my favorote nonserious fanfiction.
Tivaau chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I'm sorry. I can't. This is just. PERFECTION.

After putting myself through the hilarity of Tommy Wiseau's failure, AKA 'The Room', I was a tad sceptical about this fic. But you proved me wrong!

I am a better person after reading this. It's just so dreadful and... bad. I LOVE IT. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR GRACING ME WITH THIS LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE.
Bael chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
The entire story is genius. I'm sure Tommy Wiseau would be proud.
xPoisonxApplex660 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
What a story Mellow Walrus
Knnyphph chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is the best thing I've ever read, ever, that I've read.
Raco Cooper chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
This is so hilarious. You need to have Steven show up in a chapter though. "I FEEL LIKE I'M SITTING ON AN ATOMIC BOMB WAITING TO GO OFF". And appearances from Mike and Michelle would be great too. I'd love to see how you'd describe the awesome facial expressions Mike makes.
VoicefromtheShadows chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
...lmao...was this supposed to be so terrible? It did make me laugh however so...you get points for that. XD Mucho Mucho points! So much grammar issues in this...I'm going to assume you intentionally left out the comma's and the like? Ok...other than that...wow...just...wow.
Acrofiligus chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Probably one of the most ground-cracking stories has to offer, this is a true work of literature that deserves to be published. It transcends even Shakespeare!

I am a fan of Peter but I will not flame you because you are right. Johnny is definitely so charming and funny and sexy! XD
The Impossible Slashtronaut chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Oh hai, chapter 5! I missed this fic so much! Glad to see it updated! And boy, was it funny.
Stormecho chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
I wasn't sure what I expected.

I definitely didn't expect this Sue-topia - centred around Johnny, of course - to be satirical and poking fun at its lack of a story. Of course, none of it makes sense, but that's what you wanted, hm?

A successful parody indeed. You lampshade the sheer absurdity that is The Room, complete with rabid adjectives and good will dripping off of every random bystander. Everything works so well for Johnny - everyone likes him except us! How horrible of us readers to not want to give him our money for doing the honour of breathing!

I must now go and rethink my life, and how I might better be able to help Johnny enjoy his perfect, sexy, funny and charming life. Clearly, I should not right random video game and anime fanfiction. I must write /Johnny/ fanfiction, and publish it and send him all the money!
O HAI chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Ha ha ha funny story i will sue you for using my funny, charming, and sexy likeness just kidding anyway how's your sex life?
lupincakes4tea chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
You know, I'm pretty sure this is what Tommy Wiseau's script for The Room actually looked like. And I learned a new word so bonus!