Reviews for Distortions
mzu-2 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Ah, it is so wonderful. I have really much fun on Joker's insides as they are so brilliantly IC. It's just awesome. And the final is so well-balanced. Definitely, I would like to now, how Batman is going to stop the Riders. Thank you very much!
ehs06702 chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
The image of Pollution,who I see as Tom Felton(Draco Malfoy,Harry Potter) for some odd reason,too happy about Gotham's polluted harbor is somewhat unsettling,but in a good way. Also imagining the look of horror on Joker's face upon seeing his knife gave me a chuckle.

I actually started scratching my scalp reading the description of the sensations of the greasepaint and the hair feeling like it was trying to run away from the dye. And the description of the unease the Joker feels at the laughter? Great ending for the chapter!
ehs06702 chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
This story was great! My two favorite fandoms in one fic! This was so well written,you captured all the characters. And best of all, you summed up the TDK Joker perfectly.

"His own death, the Joker could handle. If he was killed by the Bat then he would know that it was a life well spent and that his last act was to corrupt the incorruptible. He would have settled for causing his own death, inadvertently, during his own chaos-inducing activities. But to lose the Bat would be worse than death. It would mean that the Joker would be faced with non-existence. No one would be able to stand against him. There was only one equal who was capable of surprising him, let alone stopping him. To lose his opposition would be more than losing his purpose; it would be losing himself."

Joker's panic at the thought that Death had come for Batman-hands down my favorite part of the story.

Great job!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
What an interesting crossover! I've always wanted to do a crossover of TDK and Good Omens, but I've never been able to quite figure out how to do it. You've found an interesting connecting point, though. Of course the Four Horsemen would like the Joker.