Reviews for Naruto: The Missing Anbu Commander
jangoman1579 chapter 2 . 9/7
WTF your telling me all that training and battle shit and you made it so Naruto had so the darker half of him had to come out in order to just CATCH UP TO HIM AND HARM HIM! I may have missed lots Naruto and bleach episodes but I call bullshit on that. Still gonna read the rest cause im waiting on certain things to happen but other than that part it's been awesome.
awesome story continue it!
You are a good writer
jaywalker chapter 6 . 6/3
Naruto is weak against hollows, why can't megami give naruto more power?
dragonfox123 chapter 3 . 2/24
Great chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/24
Great plot
Black Flame of Destruction chapter 1 . 2/16
Sempai actually means Senior. As in your senior as an officer, or your senior in school. Someone who is both older then you and has more experience then you.
reader chapter 6 . 2/6
please update the story
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 1/30
This is just awesome I can't wait for more!
powermachine79 chapter 6 . 1/20
great story looking forward to reading more :)
Clues2 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Yoo, update soon, also get tsunade as his healing corps person or w.e p
Jiggly Joe chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Poor punctuation in the first chapter, weak sentences, random capitalization of words, and just generally bad story telling are all present within the first three paragraphs of the chapter. I can't bring myself to read further than that.

It's not as bad as some other stories, but that's what makes it even worse. With some minor editting it might actually be good, but as it is now, it's crap that hasn't hit rock bottom. I'm not trying to be offensive, this is just the only way I can describe it. Sorry.
Madgormley chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Another Excellent story i will be looking forword to see more updates on this
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
very cool fic so far!

Solusipse Tsukiyomi chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
You're kind of overpowering the opponents. Not to mention, shouldn't Naruto have figured out that he has to accept Yami to become truly strong?