Reviews for Naruto: The Missing Anbu Commander
Fck you chapter 1 . 7/19
Wow This is fucking stupid now, I was excited to see a prodigy Naruto would could kick ass and al sorts of things but then you had to go and fucking RUIN it by turning him into a fucking shinigami, really?! The beginning was so good and was hoping he'd stay solely shinobi but naw that's to much to ask for I suppose.
The story is really good but one thing that kept bugging me was your translation on some words like captain commander. Would it kill you to google the actual translation lol. For example saying kyaputenkomanda(actually translated as sotaicho) just gives off a cringey weeb vibe, not to mention that the actual translation sounds way better
Anyways keep up the good work
ChillyGum chapter 2 . 4/8
You pictured naruto as a godlike and OP character just to show Ulquiorra is stronger and kicked his ass to kingdom come. That was dissapointing and based on how you described his powers in the first chapter, he could kill Aizen. Instead, you let Ulquiorra kicked his ass, i just can't believe how you decided to do that.
Blackjaqk23 chapter 6 . 4/2
Don't even care if it will take forever or you're gonna do a rewrite but just do it. It's beautifuland I wanna read more
Damn it ware the next update for this awesome story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Naruto le commander Anbu manquant
Mark chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Alright so... some of this is so corny it is hurting me to read. Just so you know, i hope you tone down the cornyness.
Arrexu chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
Heh
I have the same problems. Fucking Kanji and Hiragana
Arrexu chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Katon: Misairufureimingudoragon? isn't it Katon: Kayru endan. or something like that. well I guess Kayru endan is kanji and what you wrote (which is a major pain in the ass to read) is in normal japanese
draco7347 chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
tora chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
i question my self other and other how many Authors just destroy they very good story to nothing but FUCKING TRASH ! sorry but this is just shit ! oh and disgusting !
scaryorange chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
sentiment? you mean sentient
Yologamer chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Are gonna continue the story
Animaman chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
Good fic, and definitely way past due for an update, especially with the romance between Naruto and his girl.
LeifArgn chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
why cant she use genjutsu when she has a "kage level chakra control" thats just idiotic. (No offense really. just pointing out your mistake