Reviews for Naruto: The Missing Anbu Commander
Arrexu chapter 2 . 8/1
Heh
I have the same problems. Fucking Kanji and Hiragana
Arrexu chapter 1 . 8/1
Katon: Misairufureimingudoragon? isn't it Katon: Kayru endan. or something like that. well I guess Kayru endan is kanji and what you wrote (which is a major pain in the ass to read) is in normal japanese
draco7347 chapter 6 . 7/29
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
tora chapter 5 . 7/17
i question my self other and other how many Authors just destroy they very good story to nothing but FUCKING TRASH ! sorry but this is just shit ! oh and disgusting !
scaryorange chapter 2 . 6/28
sentiment? you mean sentient
Yologamer chapter 6 . 5/1
Are gonna continue the story
Animaman chapter 6 . 4/16
Good fic, and definitely way past due for an update, especially with the romance between Naruto and his girl.
LeifArgn chapter 4 . 3/10
why cant she use genjutsu when she has a "kage level chakra control" thats just idiotic. (No offense really. just pointing out your mistake
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 2/3
More. Plz.
Mumia0813 chapter 6 . 1/14
I can't wait for more
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
REALLY enjoyed this story until you went to far.
Inner hollow? Bleach characters? bleach enemies?
5 different kinds of eyes.

Seriously, you would have made a much more entertaining story if you didnt make this a crossover, an force a fucking hollow down his throat, which makes no sense at all by the way.
blassreitter chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I must say you did great work with this one. Usual I am not for Bleach elements but you somehow did it great. Also Op Naruto is great and use it for protecting his family instead for trying to ruin his own family or any other ridiculous reason. I was sad at the start when he died then returned but still lost his parents.
jangoman1579 chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
WTF your telling me all that training and battle shit and you made it so Naruto had so the darker half of him had to come out in order to just CATCH UP TO HIM AND HARM HIM! I may have missed lots Naruto and bleach episodes but I call bullshit on that. Still gonna read the rest cause im waiting on certain things to happen but other than that part it's been awesome.