Reviews for Calling All Heroes
Patchworkhearts17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
*Dying*
...Love... Just... Love...
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh my god. This was amazing! I loved it so so so much! Seriously! Kendall angst with over protective friends is what I love to read right after Kames (dominant James) so this really was the best. Please make more? :)
BelleBailey chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
OMG I really don't like to read fanfictions was don't have a lot of dialog but this story was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it! You did an amazing job! I love it!
BelleBailey chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
TheKellieee chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great story :)
Barbed Wire Halo chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I really like this. You did good
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Absolutely beautiful my dear.
Cassie chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This story was so great. Kendall being broken and vulnerable is something so new. It shows how much the boys care about each other. I hope you write a sequel.
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
they're such great friends, I'm jealous, wish i had friends like that. GREAT story, LOVE it
Dbeltfan1203 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
sooo great! :D i loved this! it was super cute!
Quinn Anthony chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
omg i loved this. and mama knight's shotgun. :)
dreamingenie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Bad? Are you kidding? I'm not the OP but this was great. It makes the prompt that i've been struggling to write for months look like a joke lol.(Though hopefully I will have it done sometime)

I liked where you went with this and how everyone responded and hurt!Kendall was heartbreaking, and completely believable. You kept the realism without sacrificing anything (which is what im trying to do too, maybe thats why it's taking so long. I don't know why i had to take such a hard prompt lol) Anyway. You did a great job on this. Congrats.
Innomis chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I loved this.

It's so sweet how they all care for Kendall so much.

I do have tears in my eyes just by reading this!
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This story was beautiful.

AMAZING!

I can't describe how much I loved it.

I felt so bad for Kendall but am so happy to know that the others are there for him.

Great work.