Reviews for A True Mate's Heart
Ca.zaphira chapter 17 . 4/16
An amazing story from an unusual but needed perspective. Would love to see you get back to this one some day.
twilitereader chapter 17 . 4/15
awesome
Awesome! Look foreward to more!
Sinvisigoth chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Bella's reaction to remembering everything was spot on. Not hysterical, but almost mroe disturbing because she was calm, but also slightly detached because she's a vampire remembering human frailty and experiences.
I do need help with the previous part though. No matter how many times I read and reread it, I do not understand even a tiny bit why Jasper says "He's dead" after Emmett gets served with court papers, or why he gets all murderous after that and drops them with his gift. I can't make sense of it at all and I would really like to.
Sinvisigoth chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I don't know if this was the anticpated response, but I'm a tiny bit irritated with Peter and just unilaterally and massively annoyed with Bella at the moment. Pretty pissed at Jasper too for continually messing with another vampire's mate. But overall, at this point I actually don't want Peter and Bella to get together. With everything that's gone on, I'm more anticpating the satisfaction of an ending where maybe Bella dies and Peter has to live with a lot of stuff, not because I'm annoyed with them but just because it feels like the better ending as they've just not been able to sort things out or stop acting like twits about it. Is that anywhere close to how I'm supposed to be relating to/feeling about the characetrs at this point or am I just a bit too hormonal? :)
Sinvisigoth chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
I only started reading this story yesterday, and while I didn't quite grasp that it was meant specifically to be dealing with the way the events effected the victim's other half, I was very aware of the fact that it was dealing more with how it was effecting Peter. I've found some of his negative feelings and thoughts toward her a bit shocking, especially the 'stupid bitch' comment, and find it incredibly strange that he feels no love toward her, but all of these things are what are making it so interesting. There are tons of stories out there that deal with the victim's point of view, but I really like this one because it makes me think about a lot of things I hadn't considered.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
I have just read both Broken and now this.
Not going to lie, Broken was very hard to read, not because the writing wasn't great, because it was, but the content was so graphic. But that is a good thing in a way as you have made an impact even if it was shock, sadness and heartache it got to me and that was what a good writer should accomplish. Well that is me anyway.
Reading this story I would sometimes get lost, more so at the start but as time went on I begun to realise that everyone around Bella were grieving what had happened to her, and in the end only the strong survived.
I was angry at the way Rosalie was treated by the family. She out of everyone there had the right to lose it.
The relation ship between the Major, Peter and Bella has me confused. I know this is a P&B story, and respect that, but the Major is a strong character that seems to what to be involved. He loves her, but I think he loves Peter as well. Out of all the characters in your story Peter and the Major are the closest to each other. They know each other through and through and maybe that is why the Major loves Bella too. Jasper hated Char, Peter hated the Pixie because deep down they knew either of those woman were not made for the other, or for them all.
:) Sorry for the long ass review. Had so much to say and could most likely still go on. I hope you can finish this story one day.
xx
catjumped1 chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
What happens with the wolves? Why did Carlisle nail Emmett with the hospital bill? Will the Italians make an appearance?
catjumped1 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
I found this story, read the author's note about Broken Baby and tracked it down so I could read that first. I have to admit it was a story that I had to read through. It was excellent and I immediately started this one. Although the story content is grotesque you tell the story well it is so sad that so many people live this rather than it just being an author's imagination. I have to say the bits of dark humor made me laugh even though I am not sure that you intended for us to do so. I hope you complete this story and continue writing because you are very talented.
mandm1984 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
good story you got here are you ever going to finish it up? well hope to see more soon
SimplyJanice chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
of course everything you write is awesome. Can't wait to see if Peter gets to keep the girl and hopefully the girl gets to be at least happy with Peter.
MCR Killjoys chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
i love it update so please x
loventherussian17 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Great Sqeuel so far can't wait to see wat happens next update soon
GeezerWench chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
First of all, you wrote that really well. I even managed to keep up. ;)

My own vengeful self rather enjoyed Charlie’s demise, and I agree with Peter. He should have taken more time with it. Charlie could have lasted for days. Pity he didn’t have time.

Though I might have to bleach my brain after reading all that other *stuff*….. (that’s what skimming is for!)

You sure left room for a sequel, should the mood strike. Future pokes from the Cullens (like pokin’ at a hornet’s nest with a stick); wolves; Volturi; Jasper getting back at Carlisle for setting them up (I mean, Carlisle is the one who dropped her off at the mental hospital, right?)…

So, the Cullens didn’t want her because she was too much trouble? Actually, I can understand that. Sometimes you have to amputate the rotting appendage so it doesn’t poison the entire body.

Cut the trouble loose before your whole family is buried. Besides, she had Peter and Jasper.

Or they didn’t want her because not only did Bella have lots of total shit to deal with, Peter was part of the package?

I’m thinkin’ they didn’t want to deal with Peter-the-Barbarian any longer (Mr. Snarlygrumbles), and Jasper’s sudden morph into a total Alpha male. Very different from his previous behavior with them. He did everything but kick Carlisle’s ass and pee in the corners.

(which was extremely HOT, by the way.)

On the other hand, the Cullens were shits. Well, Carlisle, Esme and Alice. Edward sort of came around. But I guess them being shits was the point.

How could Jasper NOT love Bella? How sad for him to be the third wheel, lurking in the shadows, watching from afar, with his creepy vampire shit, pining for Bella.

Job well done!
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
ew

Since "A True Mate's Heart" seems to stand alone, I was totally creepified by skimming through "Broken Baby" / "Daddy's gonna Buy You a Mockingbird".

GAH

ew

What would happen to a person like Bella in this situation? Would she be placed in a group home and have intensive therapy every day? Group therapy? Individual therapy?

Would drugs be involved?

Or would she have been placed in some sort of institution?

I "get" Peter's anger at her. I've had similar feelings.