Reviews for Control freak
tella chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
that was horrible. poor Draco. please hurry for next.
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
...I LOVE IT! That was hilarious! Draco's lucky he didnt do that to a girl's clothes! he would be in St. Mungo's ICU right now!
brianna k jordan chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I like it keep going!
winter delight chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
hhmmm, intrested to see where this goes, I hope you continue
just.a.tad.crazy chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next! Very interesting so far! I haven't got a clue what Draco cut last... Hmmm... Loved the whole "snip" part. Feel awful for Draco though! Thank you! Can't wait for more!
ReaperLuci chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I Hate when authors require reviews for updates. It means I have to rely on the other ignorant readers who could care less about reviewing or ones too scared to because they're afraid of offending the author. I found the fact that Draco was destroying Harry's clothes hilarious. I can't wait to see what Harry does about it.
Era Fey chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
OMG looool! Draco is chopping Harry's clothes! BRILLIANT! I absolutely love the idea!

Finally, a good fic after such a long time! Now, I am very very eager to know more about it, hope you'll be updating really really really soon.

Let me take a guess which item that was last chopped. I bet it's the Invisibility Cloak.

Hahaha, I seriously love the whole notion of Draco-veela-torn-apart-from-mate-to be with Harry (plus Harry is with Voldemort! Simply ingenius!)

Avid fangirl wanting for more please!
asd chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
love thissss!
Oneechan chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
LOL Snip I love it!
Rawr.Fierce Kitty chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Good chapter.(: I found the ending funny, Draco sitting in the middle with ripped clothing all around him. :P Look forward to reading more.(:
nooneinparticular chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
The plot is really ridiculous as opposed to humourous and you've strayed too far from canon to make anything here believable. I don't believe the emotions, the reactions, or the characters.
Say What chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh my goodness! Poor Draco!

This is so incredibly interesting!
kazue chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I'm reviewing..please update. .::end of review::.

hehe, kidding..

yes! the second fic that I read Harry as the 3rd man in the veela relationship ) this twist..

and bottom draco? that's great.. kinda in the mood for it...
pierre de lune chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love it!

Be fast for the next chapters!
dragonfire04 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next.