Reviews for The Tears of Haruhi Suzumiya
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 10 . 12/6
Aww, sweet. A slightly unexpected utopian feel to that ending from Kyon, but I don't mind it. I was a little confused as to the nature of the world they were in, so I just kept going. Despite that, it's an enjoyable story. Thanks for posting it!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 9 . 12/6
The little KxH moment near the beginning was very nice :) Nagato's such a badass
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 7 . 12/6
Hm, this is touching on more concepts than I expected.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 6 . 12/6
Yeah, that seems a likely result of her finding it out. Glad Koizumi's back though!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 12/6
Ho dang! Can't force these things, Kyon! Good quiet characterization thus far
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 12/6
Will Koizumi ever catch a break? Aside from not getting stabbed as often as some boys we know.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 12/6
Rule #5 of Suzumiya fanfics: in any alternate world, Ryoko will try to kill Kyon eventually. So Kyon can't go home but Haruhi can? (Or she just stole the clothes . . . I can see it . . . )
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 12/6
Whaaat? Intrigued with this start! So far, Kyon and Haruhi's rapidly shifting moods are very in character.
Seth McGury chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
This fanfic. THIS FANFIC!
The fanfic is well written and beautiful! Ten chapters of keeping me at the edge of my seat. It's great to see that Haruhi and Kyon together after the ordeal, and the events happening is both keeping me at suspense every end of the chapter.

Keep it up! As always, Expecting More
molten2metal chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Great FF! I liked it. I didn't notice any OOC moments. Although, when Haruhi remembered her feelings for Kyon, wouldn't she had rememberd the supernatural "shadows" and stuff like that?
Sebastian's Kat chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
That was a really cool story good job
everydayninja chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
This was amazing! I would love to see this story animated! Thanks!
jakespidermonkey1994 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Great story. I always imagined Kyon and Haruhi falling for each other since I first watched the show :P
SaxtonHale1112 chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Amazingly done. The two words that describe this story. This is, by far, one of the best Haruhi fics I have read. You had me following it all the way to the end.
AznAnimeFreak4life chapter 8 . 10/16/2011