Reviews for The Tears of Haruhi Suzumiya
molten2metal chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Great FF! I liked it. I didn't notice any OOC moments. Although, when Haruhi remembered her feelings for Kyon, wouldn't she had rememberd the supernatural "shadows" and stuff like that?
Sebastian's Kat chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
That was a really cool story good job
everydayninja chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
This was amazing! I would love to see this story animated! Thanks!
jakespidermonkey1994 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Great story. I always imagined Kyon and Haruhi falling for each other since I first watched the show :P
SaxtonHale1112 chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Amazingly done. The two words that describe this story. This is, by far, one of the best Haruhi fics I have read. You had me following it all the way to the end.
AznAnimeFreak4life chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
This story was soo good! Can't wait for the end! :) W/3 AznAnimeFreak4life
Partial Insanity chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Ooh this is interesting. lol The first thing that came to my mind when Kyon saw Taniguchi in his place was "That's just messed up". XD

Alas, Kyon when will you ever learn that things DO get worse, ESPECIALLY when you say they can't?
Samurai02008 chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
This is a great story. Please update soon. I wanna see how Kyon and the others get themselves out of this mess. Regards.

Samurai02008
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Kyon and Haruhi forever.
secret base chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Is this going to be continued? D:
Behind The Screen It Falls chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow...wait a minute, wasn't I on Fanfiction just now? *Checks url* Wait... I STILL AM? I thought that this was real!

You got all of the characters pin pointed to the T! I love this!

Keep up the good work! *Faves story*

Star
probably deleting this account chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
What I don't understand is why doesn't Kyon just say the magic words,

"Ore wa John Smith." (I am John Smith.)

That's his trump card, so why does he go to all the trouble to try and prove this to her, when he should just say that? Well written fic, that's all I think it needs.
mike11208 chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
AWE! how romantic! they finally confess to each other. how cute. but whatevs. i feel bad for koizumi dying. that's one less pretty boy in the world! can't wait for the next chapter!
mike11208 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
no! not koizumi! he was the pretty boy! aw well. can't wait for the next one! and i liked the fluff you gave them! lol
cherryblossom391 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I just have a quick question as to how Nagato would be able to survive if she was a normal human: Couldn't Ryoko just freeze her like she did to Kyon in the novels and kill her? Nagato doesn't have any powers...

In regards to Koizumi's death... Are you planning on having more character death? And if so, will Haruhi react to seeing her friends die? I hope that she at least gives a good reaction next chapter n_n

Do update soon Character death always gets me really interested!