Reviews for Starlight Vows
edwardsgirl007 chapter 61 . 3/18
Well, I made it through the story, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. It read more like SM Twilight than I thought it would. Edward, who I thought was supposed to have a darker side to him, was really not very different from canon Edward at all. I didn't see much more darkness than he had in the series, with the exception of maybe some of his backstory. Bella was a bit more intolerable at times than canon. I have to say that Jake was actually more of an ass in this story than the series and I didn't think that could ever be possible. At one point you mentioned the sexual fade to black between E/B and to be honest, I was very disappointed that you completely denied the readers of any sexy times between them. It's exactly what we got in the books... nothing, and that, pretty much in a nut shell gave birth to Twilight fanfiction. People wanted it, badly. Additionally, the horror just wasn't that bad. Because of that, I'm not sure the story earned an M rating. On the upside, you do have a vivid and wonderful imagination.
mamato chapter 25 . 1/15
I just have to say...the way you changed Edwards history makes me have to stop reading this story. I can't fathom Edwards sleeping with strippers and prostitutes in his rebellious years. That you changed his virginity status and made him deplorable enough to feed on innocents really kinda disgusts me. It's NOT Edward anymore. So his character is ruined for me. I loved the premise of this story, but that went too far. I just don't like him anymore. What I don't understand is in the EPOV story in ch 5 at the end, he says Bella had experience and he had NONE. That makes no sense. And in the bachelor party EPOV chap. he thought about his time he fed from women but never about having sex with them. So that is confusing. Why would you change that part of him? And if he could easily be intimate with strangers, why was he never with Tanya or other people afterwards. It seemed like he was 'waiting' for the 'one'. But then this was thrown in there and that theory is blown to hell. And makes his character inconceivable that he has been chaste since, seeing as he has no morals. That was always the thing that made him special...the one commandment that was never broken. It only makes him look deplorable, rather than regretful or resentful for his rebellious years. He's certainly not the Edward I know and love or want to read about. I'm so disappointed because this could have been a great story.
ChristianMom54 chapter 62 . 1/12
Wow another great story. Loved your vision of vampires too. Thank you for sharing
PreciousJuls chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Really enjoying your story so far. I like how they are in college instead of HS.
Guest chapter 63 . 6/4/2014
I wouldl like this story more if I didin't hate Bella so much. Her judgemental attitude toward other and her "friendship" with Jacob. You can't be a friend with a guy who is in love with you. You hurt both: your boyfriend and this supposed "friend". It was ridiculous. Especiallly when Jacob hated all vampires no matter their behavior. He was like a racist who hates or blacks or jewish, no matter if they behave good or bad, no matter what type of people they are. And dude change in a big dog... Yeah it is so much better than being a vamp. Where is the logic?
Guest chapter 54 . 6/4/2014
I wish Edward had a female-best friend to whom he wouls talk constantly how much he loves her.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/4/2014
The hotest man ask her to marry him and she feels reage, denial, disgust? Poor Edward. I almost wish he move on to Tanya, at least she knows what she wants.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
I can;t believe Bella still talks to Jacob and consider him a friend. That she still listen to him and try to justify to him. Even in original book she had more fire in her bones than here.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/4/2014
Ok, seriosuly? She let Jacob to drive her after he kissed her and she slapt him? She really thinks wht she's got with him is friendship?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Every chapter convince me more Bella is a fucking judgmental bitch. Edward just saved he life and she screamed at him and acuse him of stalking? And earlier she called him in her thought a weirdo. Bitch.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Bella is such a hypocrite. She is mad at some strange girl commenting about Edward's behavious but when her friend do this, then she keeps her mouth shut. No mention she also called him creepy like all of those other people. Yeah girl, you are so much better than them...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
I forgot how judgmental young people are.
cfigueroa78 chapter 63 . 6/3/2014
I'm so terribly sorry for what you and your fiancé are going through. It's too much for a couple so young. Can you provide me with the info to help you via PayPal? I will help with whatever I can afford. I know what it's like to be scared and feel that everything will be lost. I still have those days, so please know you're never alone. Please hang on to the love you have for one another.
choose joy xox chapter 51 . 7/6/2013
way too twilight-y. i thought you were going to make it different somehow, but you really just rewrote everything that was already there. boring.
scruffydoc chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
awesome story so far! you are truly talented, and I thank you so much for writing.