Reviews for Angelic Guardian
gottalovetheboywiththebread chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I Really Like this story! Update soon plzz!
dannya6 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
AkiraKuran chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Hurry ur ass up and update!
gAbRiEliSaMaZiNg chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Now I'm really curious! UPDATE NOWWWWW! Pwetty pwease?
gAbRiEliSaMaZiNg chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I'm not sure if i reviewed yet but it's good! Love u
gAbRiEliSaMaZiNg chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Romantic~ But it should be in like in the rain or somethin' cause damnnnn.
gAbRiEliSaMaZiNg chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Yay, I enjoy reading this! :) Sweetie, u better update soon.
gAbRiEliSaMaZiNg chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I seriously need an account! :) Wow-zers~ If someone knockd my mother out, i wud injure dem...badly.
gAbRiEliSaMaZiNg chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Cute~ Nice one. Can't wait to read the nxt chappy. :) :) :)
fayfan chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
LOL please show this to "Akira!" (She knows who I am! XD) LOL great chappie! XD Oh, and Congrats on the 17 reviews! D Could you review on my story pwetty-pwease? :3 LOL Raine Soi Fon X3 And LOL I share the call-other-people-nicknames trait with Peter! XD Isn't that right, Kuro-pyon~! . Please update soon! X3
AkiraKuran chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Porsche GT Carrera? I thought ur new fav car was the..what was it? Oh right, nevermind. I'll yell at u for ur lame taste in cars later. Good chapter, but very dramatic and cliche... get ***** to beta it. I'm sure she'll help. Again...Saturday. we need have a talk on what I TAUGHT u before and ur bad taste in cars...
AkiraKuran chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Tiny is STILL giving u problems? I thought I told u to just tell her to shut up and then walk away. And bribbing? I thought I taught u better than that. Blackmail is the answer to everything. Lol I'm also using ur old username. Hah haha ha! IN UR FACE. See u saturday. Good chapter.
AkiraKuran chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Hey Kira, I see ur finally putting a story up. Right well, enough with the pleasentries. It was...good... I guess.
TwilightGirlEdward'sAngel chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Edward'sAngel chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Oooo. Mental breakdown. Ain't he a cutie. Cold, hot, mysterious,dark,and extremely sexy. Reminds me of Luciferrrr. God, he's hot.