Reviews for In Merlin's Name
here again chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
More could have been nice. ...
Zlatka chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I think its nice :))
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I love this! You're a great author. I love Ron's reaction to what Harry told J.D.. Brilliant!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
LOL Funny!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
LOL! I love it. The idea of Harry and Ron as police or British Agents running into the Mag 7 ATF is awesome. I like Harry's quick response to JD's questions. Great story. JudyL
katya chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was awesome and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!
Andrea chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Well, the people voting in the LAS must have been especially clueless if they didn't vote for your story. I think it's very nice and I would certainly like to read more of it. I mean, you can't just dangle a tasty morsel like the Mag7 boys and Harry Potter & Co. working on the same case and then just leave it like that... ;-).
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Very cute - never occurred to me, of all the things muggles would notice, that one would be the curse words! Very interesting idea.

~misunderstoodemon
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
What a terrific beginning for a story! More chapters please! Ignore those others!
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Ha! I'm not familiar with the story you've crossed it over with, but this is fun.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Very cool idea for a crossover and terrific way for the two teams to meet. Love the idea of Harry Potter interacting with muggle law enforcement and this sounds like a great case to explore. Thank you for sharing this here. I enjoyed reading it.
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Interesting story you came up with. I'm guessing this is a modern series based on the Western with Yul Brynner. Since the movie had a 19th century setting, it must be. It was very cool to see Harry having to explain why curses the way he does. It sounds stranger to Muggles than Vlad Masters ("Danny Phantom" villain) saying pastries when he curses. Or saying the names of books as a curse, like Mr. Lancer (high school English teacher on "Danny Phantom"). This was very cute.

Cynthia
D. Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I liked this, alot! Would love to see more to it as well. Especially about what case they are working on together, what Harry, Ron, etc. are doing now.